Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daggum, the plot to the backstory of Terminator is now in the news (link). James Cameron was a genius and ahead of his time...

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Terminator.gif

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Didn't read the article, but ever since I started seeing these videos I have been saying its a matter of time until they start attaching weapons systems to these robots and they can be used in a military fashion. SkyNet is about to become self aware. Where is John Conner when you need him?

One day soon we will see something like this, just before they kill us all.

Boston-Dynamics-gif.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Imagine the brainpower it took to look that far into the future.

Oh Fuck. All the movies from my childhood were about computers and AI/ Robots destroying either all of earth or mankind. I never understood the difference (still don’t but assume….a bunch of animal lovers wrote them or Robots have sex with animals…. 🤷‍♂️)

Oler Ted

Elite
Oh Fuck. All the movies from my childhood were about computers and AI/ Robots destroying either all of earth or mankind. I never understood the difference (still don’t but assume….a bunch of animal lovers wrote them or Robots have sex with animals…. 🤷‍♂️)
Why can’t we just pee on them and fry the computer board

what about robots having see with people?

1659620276197.png

Top Bottom