Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daggum, is Disney going to destroy their company because of Governor Desantis?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Mite sea a small dip in sum stats over thyme butt it won’t make that much of a difference four them either whey.

TJHall1

Legendary
SO glad my kids are older and I won't be going back there ever again. Dont think we missed a year going there with our kids for 10 years or so before COVID, won't be back ever. Fuck that place.
I was there as like a 7 year old maybe. My kids will never step foot in that place until they’re 18, and after that they’ll be in the same fuck you boat as me.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I was there as like a 7 year old maybe. My kids will never step foot in that place until they’re 18, and after that they’ll be in the same fuck you boat as me.
Know whey yew have kids.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
We just live so close and it was relatively cheap for Florida residents. Wife and I enjoyed it as we like theme parks, kids obviously went crazy over it. We had a lot of good times there that are now tainted.

TJHall1

Legendary
We just live so close and it was relatively cheap for Florida residents. Wife and I enjoyed it as we like theme parks, kids obviously went crazy over it. We had a lot of good times there that are now tainted.
We only went because my little sister was in a national modeling competition in Orlando, otherwise my parents would have never spent the money to go there from Iowa, and my dad and older brother didn’t even go. I really wasn’t that impressed, but I get why so many are.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
We only went because my little sister was in a national modeling competition in Orlando, otherwise my parents would have never spent the money to go there from Iowa, and my dad and older brother didn’t even go. I really wasn’t that impressed, but I get why so many are.
Um, guessing lil sister is over 18......

Had to do it, but I am really high. Too much gummy.

TJHall1

Legendary
Um, guessing lil sister is over 18......

Had to do it, but I am really high. Too much gummy.
Haha she is 32 now. At the time she was 5 i think, maybe 6 i can’t remember. My mom reluctantly took her because she wanted to do it so bad, would at least be a nice trip along with the convention, and then she won the whole fuckin thing. Was quite shocking.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Disney is a dead company. I live in leftist Broward county and most of the people disagree with them. The trend away from Disney has been real and you can feel it. Disney was such an easy vacation for families in Florida, and everyone I know is moving to beach or Universal, no surprise Universal is building their second new park in 4 years. What is crazy is what Tucker had on last night and I see it, the majority of Floridians support this bill, including the majority of Dems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom