Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Final numbers are in for Disney in 2022 and they aren't pretty.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The Walt Disney Co. paid a heavy price for their foray into woke politics as they lost $123 billion of their market value as stocks dropped 44.58% from the beginning to the end of 2022. The company opened the year at $156.76 per share.

Walt Disney lost $123 billion while pushing woke politics in 2022

fism.tv/walt-disney-lost-123-billion-while-pushing-woke-politics-in-2022/

Their stock is floating aroun$93ish.

I've heard a good conspiracy theory that their books are soooo bad that that is why they are suing Desantis on a loser case... they can blame Ron and pubs for their batshit crazy foray in to left wing politics.

The Walt Disney Co. paid a heavy price for their foray into woke politics as they lost $123 billion of their market value as stocks dropped 44.58% from the beginning to the end of 2022. The company opened the year at $156.76 per share.

Walt Disney lost $123 billion while pushing woke politics in 2022

View attachment 181991

Their stock is floating aroun$93ish.

I've heard a good conspiracy theory that their books are soooo bad that that is why they are suing Desantis on a loser case... they can blame Ron and pubs for their batshit crazy foray in to left wing politics.
I bet they’re ready to call it quits….😂

Taggart

Elite
Founder
gladiator-emperor.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The beauty of it is that they can't. If they try to back pedal the wokesters will be calling for blood. Glorious!
It actually looks like they are doubling down. I've seen some people theorize that Disney is going harder than they should because they want to be able to blame Ron for the shape of their co when next quarter numbers hit.

Disney just closed their $1billion Star Wars hotel because it was losing money. Indiana Jones was getting blasted by critics and it needs $700million to break even. Disney withdrew a plan to move several thousand jobs from Cali to FL. Wokesters were laughing because they thought Disney stuck it to Ron... Disney was moving to save $450 million... So Disney just threw all that money away to get a PR win against Ron... and it isn't even going to hurt FL because there are already 2 co's bidding to buy the property Disney was going to build on.

It's truly amazing how bad of businessmen woke liberals are.

It actually looks like they are doubling down. I've seen some people theorize that Disney is going harder than they should because they want to be able to blame Ron for the shape of their co when next quarter numbers hit.

Disney just closed their $1billion Star Wars hotel because it was losing money. Indiana Jones was getting blasted by critics and it needs $700million to break even. Disney withdrew a plan to move several thousand jobs from Cali to FL. Wokesters were laughing because they thought Disney stuck it to Ron... Disney was moving to save $450 million... So Disney just threw all that money away to get a PR win against Ron... and it isn't even going to hurt FL because there are already 2 co's bidding to buy the property Disney was going to build on.

yep. Disney done is . 😂😂

They’re so bad rebublicans keep going there

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Well their stock was at almost $125 last August and it's hovering above $$91 today. They lost 2 million subs last quarter and 4 million this quarter... So someone has stopped buying and watching Disney products. Disney's financials look like shit right now.
You think they give a shit. It isn't about how much money they lose or make.. it's about the message they put out. Making money means nothing to Disney at this point

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I’m sure they’re quivering.
You try wayyyy too hard. Yes... when earnings drop to 1/10 of what they were.... a lot of stockholders get fucking nervous. People forget that Disney was facing bankruptcy 20 years ago before they got an influx of cash to purchase profitable businesses. Those businesses aren't as profitable anymore.

Just because you are ignorant and can't take 10 minutes to educate yourself doesn't mean that Disney is healthy. People like you crack me up.

You try wayyyy too hard. Yes... when earnings drop to 1/10 of what they were.... a lot of stockholders get fucking nervous. People forget that Disney was facing bankruptcy 20 years ago before they got an influx of cash to purchase profitable businesses. Those businesses aren't as profitable anymore.

Just because you are ignorant and can't take 10 minutes to educate yourself doesn't mean that Disney is healthy. People like you crack me up.
1684599935151.gif

Top Bottom