Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daggum glad I work at a small business (link)....

SoonerV

Poster
Not sure about coke. But I left a 20 year career at PepsiCo in October. I was running a location in Missouri with 75 employees. I would not doubt this being real. Pepsi was the most liberal pukes ever. I hated going to work every day waiting on the emails from the liberal overlords.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
No fucking way that is real.
Unfortunately most large corporations have this type of training.
BDD signed a EO last October that said all defense companies must attest that they do not do this type of training to be in compliance with Federal Acquisition Requirements (FAR). I am not sure if it was rescinded but I do not see this type of training in my training plan this year.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I got out of our co's racial sensitivity training by making it clear that I would ask the "expert" a ton of questions along with stats on crime rates, education levels, historical beginnings of slavery and quotes from Thomas Sowell and Martin Luther King.... They told me just to go on home and don't bring up that I skipped it... Everyone knew I skipped it and was pissed I got out of it. L O L.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I got out of our co's racial sensitivity training by making it clear that I would ask the "expert" a ton of questions along with stats on crime rates, education levels, historical beginnings of slavery and quotes from Thomas Sowell and Martin Luther King.... They told me just to go on home and don't bring up that I skipped it... Everyone knew I skipped it and was pissed I got out of it. L O L.
Daggum, when you mentioned bringing up Thomas Sowell quotes that is when your boss said he is out.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Daggum, when you mentioned bringing up Thomas Sowell quotes that is when your boss said he is out.
The guy "teaching" the class said "you seem to already be educated". I was later excused. To add context. We had a guy come in that had been to cuba and was extolling the greatness of cuban healthcare and I went off on that dude. So they knew I would actually ask those questions and call bullshit. I asked cuba dude if he had any plans to move to cuba in retirement since they had better healthcare???? I also asked him if he saw anyone handcuffed in their room???

The cuba thing was considered a call to service type of thing. It was the last one our co did after word got around how bad I fvcked that dude. Now they just put out a video every few months about things the co does for charity/poor people.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Big companies will do this because it doesn’t affect their pocketbook and fends off the woke.

If your company has a Inclusion department, ask where is the exclusion department?

Also read the book cynical theories before you take any of these classes.

Cynical Theories: How Activist Scholarship Made Everything About Race, Gender, and Identity - and Why This Harms Everybody

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Are these positions of VP of Diversity a scam?

What do these people do all day?

I applied for one as a joke at Evergreen College a while back.

Top Bottom