Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daggum, Elon must have been high AF last night (link)...

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
He is a hard one to get a handle on. He is no lib but certainly not conservative. Is he American bc he doesn't sound like it? Is he a brilliant savant or a brilliant carnival barker?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
He is a hard one to get a handle on. He is no lib but certainly not conservative. Is he American bc he doesn't sound like it? Is he a brilliant savant or a brilliant carnival barker?

I think he is a rightist, but believes in Climate Change. However, how to from the first lady to the second below. Seems like a step down. Grimes just doesn't do it for me.

MV5BMjA4NDkyODA3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzUzMjYzNzM@._V1_.jpg

musk-grimes.jpg

AgEngDawg

Legendary
By the way, there was talk that Putin wanted Elon Musk killed a while back because he took all the the rocket/space business away from Russia.

NASA right now can't launch into space because we are between the space shuttle program and the the next rocket program. We depended on Russia, but Elon took all that business away.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
By the way, there was talk that Putin wanted Elon Musk killed a while back because he took all the the rocket/space business away from Russia.

NASA right now can't launch into space because we are between the space shuttle program and the the next rocket program. We depended on Russia, but Elon took all that business away.
Read yesterday we have an astronaut on the space station up there. Russia says fuck him so musk is getting a craft ready to grab him. He is a pretty amazing dude.
Makes sense he is from South Africa the way he speaks. I wonder what his family did for a living

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Read yesterday we have an astronaut on the space station up there. Russia says fuck him so musk is getting a craft ready to grab him. He is a pretty amazing dude.
Makes sense he is from South Africa the way he speaks. I wonder what his family did for a living

His Dad was a electrical/mechanical engineer and his mom was model. Elon doesn't have contact with his Dad much. His father was a Class A asshole.

I read that biography on him. That is Elon with his Mom below.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7f7be036-c203-4b75-bb96-c114acbeea35_671x445.png

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Yea, some could say that Elon has done more to fight Russian power than anyone in our country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom