Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dad's wisdom.

yankmenoodle

Elite
Dad said he was punished in school for something he didn't do. His punishment was bringing wood in and stacking it by the stove, and taking it back outside, and stacking it back on the wood-pile. (single room school) He did this all day. He told his teacher, when he was big enough, he was going to whip his ass.
When I was about twelve, dad and I pull in a gas station, and a man walks past the car, and he's looking at dad, and he's obviously concerned. Dad excitedly told me he was the teacher he said made him stack wood all day. I was surprised because he looked about the same age as dad. I excitedly asked dad if he was going to fight him. Dad said," I still don't think I'm big enough."
Dad also told me to marry the biggest woman I could find. He said it looked better taking orders from a big woman.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Dad said he was punished in school for something he didn't do. His punishment was bringing wood in and stacking it by the stove, and taking it back outside, and stacking it back on the wood-pile. (single room school) He did this all day. He told his teacher, when he was big enough, he was going to whip his ass.
When I was about twelve, dad and I pull in a gas station, and a man walks past the car, and he's looking at dad, and he's obviously concerned. Dad excitedly told me he was the teacher he said made him stack wood all day. I was surprised because he looked about the same age as dad. I excitedly asked dad if he was going to fight him. Dad said," I still don't think I'm big enough."
Dad also told me to marry the biggest woman I could find. He said it looked better taking orders from a big woman.
Don't care how drunk you are it's #facts like these that are missing from the soy boy fags these days.

That good clean living (RIP) should be cherished and taught to all generations.

10/10 I'd read it again.

Top Bottom