Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

@D-tiger45

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
For some reason I can't post in your thread without it freezing up...

I really want to express my condolences...

A loved one is never easy to lose, especially when said loved one doesn't have the capability to be mad at us, only "sad at us" at times...the love OF a dog, and FOR a dog is unmatched...unconditional is ONLY achieved by man's best friend...

You won't need to be forgiven, because you're understood...already knows...they know and understand better than we do...

They, in a sense, are OUR teachers...

Relish your time...and try to understand that maybe WE have it wrong, and that THEY teach us our life lessons and how to be the best versions of ourselves...

Dogs are the absolute best...

I'm so sorry for your news(loss)

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
For some reason I can't post in your thread without it freezing up...

I really want to express my condolences...

A loved one is never easy to lose, especially when said loved one doesn't have the capability to be mad at us, only "sad at us" at times...the love OF a dog, and FOR a dog is unmatched...unconditional is ONLY achieved by man's best friend...

You won't need to be forgiven, because you're understood...already knows...they know and understand better than we do...

They, in a sense, are OUR teachers...

Relish your time...and try to understand that maybe WE have it wrong, and that THEY teach us our life lessons and how to be the best versions of ourselves...

Dogs are the absolute best...

I'm so sorry for your news(loss)
Thanks so much. I still have Jack with me for a couple days. I ended up with a ticket to the nieces graduation today so the vet said he’d come Monday to do it.

I’m going to lay out Jacks favorite blanket and lay with him. Brother in law is bringing the tractor to dig a grave on the backside of the property.

Gonna be weird having just me in the house:

Appreciate all of the kind words from you and the whole board

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Hounds are amazing.
Carolinacoonhoundrescue .com or search Carolina coonhoud rescue.
Be thankful yall had you time and you did right by your animal while in your loving custody.
It's never easy

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
How are you doing buddy?
Doing as well as I can. I do keep making sure to close all the doors inside as if I left one open he’d go into that room and get into stuff. Now I can leave em all open and not have to worry about surprise….but, im still closing them all. Havent taken up his water bowl yet. Its still full.

I was fine today and actually getting work done. Then I got a call from the dog groomer letting me know it was time for his every 5 week grooming appointment.

That kinda fvcked my day up.

im heading to my folks cabin in NC Mountians thursday to get away for a few days

Last edited:

Oler Ted

Elite
Doing as well as I can. I do keep making sure to close all the doors inside as if I left one open he’d go into that room and get into stuff. Now I can leave em all open and not have to worry about surprise….but, im still closing them all. Havent taken up his water bowl yet. Its still full.

I was fine today and actually getting work done. Then I got a call from the dog groomer letting me know it was time for his every 5 week grooming appointment.

im heading to my folks cabin in NC Mountians thursday to get away for a few days
Seems like a great plan to take the weekend away

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

If they lived 30 years think about how hard that'd be. A coongound loves the mountains. They're stubborn but you have to be dominant without hitting them. Do the belt snap.
You'll be OK ol buddy. Go get a 6yr old mutt. Everyone needs a buddy

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Just wanted to say once again this site Rocks. Appreciate all of the kind words lately. Little Jack was a great pup and I’m missing him immensely, but you guys have made it a bit easier.

Made it to the mountain place to clear my head a bit.

Top Bottom