Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Interesting. I’ve also been reading up on the boom in sports cards and collectibles.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
my daughter has a weekly thing with her friends they cook dinner and D&D
That’s pretty cool! I have a group I play it with on the weekend. It’s really easy to get into now with sites like DnD beyond and roll20

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I was playing 5E with a group over Zoom for awhile. We recorded the episodes for a podcast. It kind of fell apart when one bitch in our group kept castigating us for not playing the way she wanted us to play. It's a shame too because it was kind of fun.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
I was playing 5E with a group over Zoom for awhile. We recorded the episodes for a podcast. It kind of fell apart when one bitch in our group kept castigating us for not playing the way she wanted us to play. It's a shame too because it was kind of fun.

yeah the whole point of the game is it’s up to you how you play. Bitch is a great description of her.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Would you teach me?
Hell yeah! I like to describe it as interactive story telling. There are some rules but most of what goes on in the game has to do with your imagination. You make a character and there are different classes and abilities and you pick those based on your abilities. A lot of times it’s best to go with a pre-generated character for your first character because it can be a bit overwhelming to try and figure it all out for your first character. Once your character is made you play out a story and you have a dungeon master who helps with that. The DM will have a plot in mind but ultimately the players will choose whether or not to follow that or not. It can be a lot of fun for everyone regardless of the path the players choose to take. I really enjoy the role playing and social aspect of the game. The campaign that I’m in now there’s a town that’s started to grow that we’re in charge of and while we’re adventuring we are also trying to grow its economy.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I would love to see guys do this and put it on YouTube or something. Can someone be Sir Michael Farrell the burned-out obese knight that gives star rankings to all the squires at the castle
0913_-_DD9QD4e.png

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
Weird. I have never played D&D or ever even googled it and I just got two cards randomly in the mail. I threw one away but here’s a pic of the second one. Is this card any good?3F5EB790-A0B3-499E-9FCF-4AE76CBD47D3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I pissed off my Lib friends when I told them I had to roll a 99 on 2d10 to fail a saving throw vs. bat soup.

That is why I'm not getting the vaccine.

Last edited:

Jtrain80

Legendary
My son and his weird friends play regularly.

I told all of them that they're worshipping the devil and going to hell.

Funny story. So my buddy has a son into magic cards, his older brother(other son) wrestles year around and the younger bro has been drug to more wrestling/mma practices than you can shake a stick at.

So the nerdy one was playing magic cards at lunch and some kids decided to go be kids.....the principle happened to see the whole thing go down and told my buddy the dad in private what had transpired. Principle truly felt bad that he had to suspend the nerd, but he also had to jump in real quick on the other kids behalf.

Top Bottom