Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Current threat level in Afghanland

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I have to watch what I say for OPSEC reasons but a personal friend/source of mine who is working at the American embassy in Kabal told me that the threat level has changed. It is getting ready to change again. Biden’s announcement of taking all the troops out is not good news for the embassy. The weekly threat report has claimed warnings of VBIEDs (vehicular IEDs), IDF (rockets and mortars), and even an assassination attempt on the current Afghan president.

We need to remember that we still have Americans over there and to continue to pray for them.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I have to watch what I say for OPSEC reasons but a personal friend/source of mine who is working at the American embassy in Kabal told me that the threat level has changed. It is getting ready to change again. Biden’s announcement of taking all the troops out is not good news for the embassy. The weekly threat report has claimed warnings of VBIEDs (vehicular IEDs), IDF (rockets and mortars), and even an assassination attempt on the current Afghan president.

We need to remember that we still have Americans over there and to continue to pray for them.

100%

AgEngDawg

Legendary
And I thought flying the rainbow flag would be the trigger.

My brother just got over there a couple of days ago. I'll reach out to see what he's heard.

Prayers to all!

Surely they are not going to fly that in Afghanistan? We used to respect the culture of others.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

You were right!

Sikness23245

Elite
Nephew was fortunate enough to avoid that shit hole when he was deployed last year. That was his original destination, but they were diverted when covid ran rampant.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
You were right!

tenor.gif

did you have any doubt? Lol

Top Bottom