Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

@curiousfiend

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Great work. He contributed a ton to the site in content and monetarily

I know a couple other great posters that left the site because of your shitty troll account so keep up the good work
He did, old boy paid monthly dues for the entire site multiple months.

I enjoy his thoughtful takes and contributions.

I hope that horse bitch didn’t eat you.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Zero doubt he’s America 1st. He gets flattered when people call him Steve. His wit and quips aren’t in the same universe as Steve’s were
Why dont u all just put those type accounts on ignore? When they are shouting in an empty room with no reponses, you will be surprised how quick they get bored and leave.

I hope curious comes back. Seemed like a good dude.

I’m sure @Croot_Overlord really appreciates you running him off. I’m sure you’ll pick up the slack in donations America 1st
I am not so sure that his what the deal is. I think he had a problem with @Croot_Overlord over something. I have kept in touch with him via email, but no longer. I really am not on here anymuch either ( as if anyone cares )........bit i think he did not like Croot. pretty sure it is somewhere along those lines.

Oler Ted

Elite
Why dont u all just put those type accounts on ignore? When they are shouting in an empty room with no reponses, you will be surprised how quick they get bored and leave.

I hope curious comes back. Seemed like a good dude.
Those accounts have never bothered me personally, but it does bother me when they are detrimental to the site.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I am not so sure that his what the deal is. I think he had a problem with @Croot_Overlord over something. I have kept in touch with him via email, but no longer. I really am not on here anymuch either ( as if anyone cares )........bit i think he did not like Croot. pretty sure it is somewhere along those lines.
We messaged every day on telegram until a couple weeks ago. We had a lot in common and had some good discussions

racernhra

Elite
Founder
The vaccine broke @rubereaper1st
I’ve been pretty clear on this for quite some time now. Not just the mRNA gene-editing shots but years and years of AIDS regiments directed towards the extermination of @Rube Reaper and his kind.

He knows I’m fighting for him, and them, yet cannot muster even a shred of acknowledgment of what has been done, and still being done, to him and his sect of people. We should not be angry at him. He deserves our pity and grace towards his situation.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Are you a fucking gossip queen?

Would love any proof that what you suggested wasn’t pulled out of your gay ass.

Try to stir the pot against Croot, and I’ll fuck your dads mom, right in her pelvis bone.

Top Bottom