Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Curious if curios is fu king here

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
There is a new poster, Libotay, who implied in a post that he/she was in NZ. Is this our departed CuriousFriend?
I've seen lib he certainly isn't curious. He may be bi-curios but he isn't our old friend. Speaking of I wish John from NZ would show back. He was a good egg too
@Libotay I meant no disrespect. Our ol buddy curiosfiend is a master. His C_IA contract probably ran out again

champsballs

Elite
Founder
He’s here and he’s still a queer. @...
All jokes aside though, NZ has turned a very dark corner as a country and society and if I was in his situation I would avoid places like this as if it were the plaque and try to keep complete anonymity. Anyone who questions the vaccine or govt is in actual danger of losing any freedoms they have left.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
He’s here and he’s still a queer. @...
All jokes aside though, NZ has turned a very dark corner as a country and society and if I was in his situation I would avoid places like this as if it were the plaque and try to keep complete anonymity. Anyone who questions the vaccine or govt is in actual danger of losing any freedoms they have left.
I laugh at the joke. @curiousdickhead show your bloody Cock
It is a shame what has happened to the blokes of NZ and down under.
The key here is these areas are where the deep state has fortified to retreat to upon societies demo

The cabal needs them compliant 1st

D

Deleted member 2886

There is a new poster, Libotay, who implied in a post that he/she was in NZ. Is this our departed CuriousFriend?
He's definitely not me, though is from NZ.
Prolly seem sad af, but he's the only individual in NZ who i genuinely regard as a friend, and who has consistently proven trustworthy beyond measure.

Truly honourable too.

There's a well established forum over here called 'NZIssues', it's packed with fuckin swinish asswipes and the owner is a duplicitously cuntified shitfuck.

Imo, it's a covert govt run site, though that's just what i reckon.

Anyways i met 'Libotay'(different handle) while on 'NZIssues', which i'd joined about a month before TFSF.

There are actually quite a number of other really decent members, however it's like the forum has this pervasive rotten energy about it and the owner has had a major hard-on for me from day 1 coz i immediately called his hypocritical shit out—😂ya'll know what i'm like.

The owner's a fuckin slimy janus-faced cuntus and seems to have a pack of cowardly snakes who pretend not to be working together while proactively isolating and bullying individuals like us.

They'd obviously tried that shit on me of course,... but 😄 it pretty much completely backfired coz up until they "banned" me for "5 days"
(😏back around Dec/Jan) i'd basically just constantly been terrorizing the fuck out of them all for fun.

Some might remember a few of ya'z encouraged me to start a thread when i first joined TFSF.
😅Never actually been encouraged or welcomed like that before aye.
Legit humbling experience!

🤔Think i called it "The New Zealand Thread", or some fuckin ghey thing.

Spent most of the night posting my usual stupid shit and it's where i first met RebarCock.(minus the dot) Croot, Champsbs, BamaR, PMoose, TJ, and several others i'm honestly just too gott damn fuckin stoned to recall right now.

Holy fuck 😂 BamaRidger was painfully hilarious that night.

Now, the fulla going by the handle; 'Libotay', in my mind he's kinda in some sense like the NZ BamaRidger.

And it is no exaggeration to state; i regard both these individuals with my absolute highest magnitudes of respect possible aye.
Essentially as i would (if i knew him) my father.

😁So, please don't none of ya'z be a dick to 'Libotay', coz i definitely will not hesitate to defend him.
He is also helping me with trying to get NZFSF off the ground.

Cheers guys(& possibly gals)
IMG_20230213_211112_794.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

IMG_20230221_141549_920.jpg
IMG_20230221_084249_584.jpgIMG_20230221_084249_339.jpg
Screenshot_2023-02-21-20-36-43-63_51050e85981bfd9a26152410907be7bb.jpg
Curiestfied .isnt at same same as the other dude binaries or bicurios
IMG_20230220_204436_213.jpg
Political Plague Doctors Of Death
IMG_20230221_131540_251.jpg
Covid19 was the brand name Satan's spawn marketed to the masses; a premediated, military-level, psychological and biological warfare operation, that will be recorded in history as one of the greatest genocides of all time.

Condemned perfidious politicians secured their eternal residence, in the darkest depths of the abyss, bloodying their hands with the slaughter of the innocent, while cowering behind lines of low IQ orcs, policy pigs, as doctors of death injected the plague protein.

Global genocide of goyim, spike protein poisons the wells, as media maliciously manipulates minds of the masses, agents of darkness sought to silence the rebels.
IMG_20230221_210134.png
Foolishly failing in quenching the Spirit, the narrative is lost and distractions deployed, the condemned masquerading as if Chronos no longer spins the wheel. Damage is done and accounting required, lest we forget the maimed and murdered, necks need snapping to appease Themis.
IMG_20230221_135128_020.jpg
IMG_20230221_110657_986.jpg
IMG_20230221_085450_342.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
View attachment 169523

View attachment 169521
Political Plague Doctors Of Death
Covid19 was the brand name Satan's spawn marketed to the masses; a premediated, military-level, psychological and biological warfare operation, that will be recorded in history as one of the greatest genocides of all time.

Condemned perfidious politicians secured their eternal residence, in the darkest depths of the abyss, bloodying their hands with the slaughter of the innocent, while cowering behind lines of low IQ orcs, policy pigs, as doctors of death injected the plague protein.

Global genocide of goyim, spike protein poisons the wells, as media maliciously manipulates minds of the masses, agents of darkness sought to silence the rebels.
Foolishly failing in quenching the Spirit, the narrative is lost and distractions deployed, the condemned masquerading as if Chronos no longer spins the wheel. Damage is done and accounting required, lest we forget the maimed and murdered, necks need snapping to appease Themis.
View attachment 169527
You kneed u pinned thread I'm a kook you're w the Federation

Latest posts

Top Bottom