Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cullman, AL - 8/21 - **TRUMP 2024** - TheFreeSpeechForum.com

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
The best quote of his lifetime?
No.

“Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war”.

or

“When people make the mistake of underestimating me, that's when they are really in for their biggest surprise”.

but he is the 🐐 when it comes to quotes.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Trump talking to Urban about Tommy T is pretty cool.

It’s those little stories you get once or twice every rally that really make him the 🐐 story teller.

We’re you at the rally today and joined because you found out about The Free Speech Forum there?
I have been banned from all social media platforms
and have had attacks from antifa and blm all the way across the board
it is very sad that even with death threats they don't get banned however if we the patriots respond we are the enemy and have to be banned
I have gone thru 4 facebooks and 3 tiktoks and yet anything I post on tiktok is considered hatespeach
or an act of inciting violence
yet the far left can post up rally points or attacks live and that is acceptable

it is very sad that even with death threats they don't get banned however if we the patriots respond we are the enemy and have to be banned
I have gone thru 4 facebooks and 3 tiktoks and yet anything I post on tiktok is considered hatespeach
yet the far left can post up rally points or attacks live and that is acceptable
free speach forum gives me an opportunity to speak to like minded individuals that will not judge me or send threats over anything
what I respect is if I'm wrong in any sense please just speak to me and show me the truth

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

free speach forum gives me an opportunity to speak to like minded individuals that will not judge me or send threats over anything
what I respect is if I'm wrong in any sense please just speak to me and show me the truth
I believe that you may have arrived at the right place

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

So what is getting you banned on these other websites?

MAGAMAYNE

Poster
Cool facts about Cullman, AL

- About 50 miles North of Birmingham. About half way between Birmingham and Huntsville.
- Population ~19,000
- Cullman was founded by a German Immigrant John G Cullmann who came to America because his political beliefs were incompatible with the German Government circa 1870. He allegedly recruited ~100,000 Germans to immigrate to the United states creating a heavy German influence on the town.
- Present day the town is heavily influenced by manufacturing and distributing facilities.

"For the next twenty years, Col. Cullmann was instrumental in the growth of Cullman and Cullman County. He would bring in groups of settlers, sell them land, and then use that money to send back to Germany for more settlers. Between 1871 and 1895, Col. Cullmann brought more than 100,000 immigrants to the South from Europe and other parts of the United States."
Oh so it wasn't all at once? That's less impressive

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
wow does it impress you to get banned all together
it doesn't matter wether it was all at once
I didn't get to get back on any platform for over 4 months after January 6th
Bill,

There’s a lot of sarcasm and humor on this board. Don’t take offense to a smart ass, jab the little bastard back with something witty. When in doubt call the sob a faggot and move on.

Now what did a guy have to do for a 120 day ban after Jan 6? Were you there?

Last edited:
I'm certified to engage in medical trauma based assistance
and help to anyone in a challenge such as the January 6th incident
as a III% er I engage the enemy
and the enemy is antida and blm and any organization that incites violence based on an idea of separating us on our skin color and targeting for harassment and violence
this whole left wing idea
needs the wings clipped
and if you are not willing to stand and fight for this great country then do me a favor and not respond period

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I can do you one better than that…..(and will also prove their collusion).
My kids play games on my phone (which many were/are linked to my old Facebook acct). Kids played a game 2 months ago “that needed to connect” so long story short. I look at my open tabs and see Facebook is one (which was confusing since I haven’t posted even a happy b-day in well over 6 years. So I click on the open Facebook page and “to my surprise” there is a pop-up that tells me my posts are being shadow banned/hidden. I sent a complaint saying I haven’t even posted anything….Facebook responded saying “their partner had found my posts offensive and blocked me….” After a few email back and forths, they admitted it wasn’t an app owned by them BUT Twitter.

I tried to explain they are cock sucking faggit liars BUT clearly these faggits are all in bed together. Needless to say….I now don’t have to worry about the kids logging me in….😂🤣😂

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I'm certified to engage in medical trauma based assistance
and help to anyone in a challenge such as the January 6th incident
as a III% er I engage the enemy
and the enemy is antida and blm and any organization that incites violence based on an idea of separating us on our skin color and targeting for harassment and violence
this whole left wing idea
needs the wings clipped
and if you are not willing to stand and fight for this great country then do me a favor and not respond period
Your guns are a blazin! Shootin from the hip like a true Rambo would.

We don’t like Nazi globalist either.

Foreign or domestic.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
No.

“Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war”.

or

“When people make the mistake of underestimating me, that's when they are really in for their biggest surprise”.

but he is the 🐐 when it comes to quotes.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake" - Napoleon

I know for me in the wake
the truth is we need to pay attention to the Supreme courts
the illegals coming in as well as the immigrants placed here
I know for me if a man is pushing his way onto a plane of freedom over letting children and women go first
he is the enemy
especially in lew of what they do to the women
and we also need to pay attention to all far left officials
stay awake
and if you aint
wake the hell up
we are ready

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Was he specifically referring to your shit posting here?
Cough Cough.....Excuse me......Im not sure there is room on this board for anymore Shit Posting extraordinaires. It really is kinda bullshit that all these newbs think they can just show and steal my superpowers. @America 1st is approved BUT @Croot_Overlord needs to get control of this ASAP, its becoming embarrassing (speaking from a pros prospective.). This was the way trolling was destroyed too. SAD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom