Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cullman, AL - 8/21 - **TRUMP 2024** - TheFreeSpeechForum.com

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Cool facts about Cullman, AL

- About 50 miles North of Birmingham. About half way between Birmingham and Huntsville.
- Population ~19,000
- Cullman was founded by a German Immigrant John G Cullmann who came to America because his political beliefs were incompatible with the German Government circa 1870. He allegedly recruited ~100,000 Germans to immigrate to the United states creating a heavy German influence on the town.
- Present day the town is heavily influenced by manufacturing and distributing facilities.

"For the next twenty years, Col. Cullmann was instrumental in the growth of Cullman and Cullman County. He would bring in groups of settlers, sell them land, and then use that money to send back to Germany for more settlers. Between 1871 and 1895, Col. Cullmann brought more than 100,000 immigrants to the South from Europe and other parts of the United States."

Last edited:

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I’ve never been to Cullman before, is there any particular industry that drives the city?
Just a general small country town, used to go there to a Sam's wholesale and get cheap shit. They had a sign up when you came into town all the way to the late 80's that read Nigger don't let the sun set on your ass in Cullman and when I was in school it was well known it was the KKK center of Alabama. I went to HS about 30 minutes from there (Cleveland AL) and this was all school rumors and folklore so take it with a grain of salt.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Just a general small country town, used to go there to a Sam's wholesale and get cheap shit. They had a sign up when you came into town all the way to the late 80's that read Nigger don't let the sun set on your ass in Cullman and when I was in school it was well known it was the KKK center of Alabama. I went to HS about 30 minutes from there (Cleveland AL) and this was all school rumors and folklore so take it with a grain of salt.

Does seem to have some KKK roots. Hopefully they are moving past that.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I live 20 miles from the event but have two farms with in 10 miles of the event. Cullman is a midsize town and top three industries job opportunity in America. It is booming with lots of job opportunities.
What kind of jobs are we talking? Any major players driving things?

Just curious what economic drivers are in Cullman. It has to get some benefit just from its location between Huntsville and Birmingham

sbisteve

Elite
Founder
Car part industry is a couple businesses that I know of. It is ranked 3rd in America for mid size town for business and manufacturing jobs. I couldn’t begin to name them all but they can easily be looked up. All I know is that it is an awesome place to raise a family without all the violence and ignorance.

Cowboy1stn10

Elite
I’ve seen about 10 donnies. He (Donnie) and his wife (Connie) been showin up with face paint and cut off blue Jean shirts

raw

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Hope you will join us to discuss the rally tonight. Big speech for Trump in the heart of MAGA country!

Gates open at 2pm and Trump speaks from 7-8pm CST
I was on the ground there at 7 this morning. Tons of people from all over pouring in despite intermittent rain showers and long walks. It was heartening to see the passion driving these people. We distributed hundreds of DEFUND THE MEDIA and TFST merchandise by noon - totally out. Tonight should be a night to remember.

Latest posts

Top Bottom