Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CrootNews: We Want You! (Open it, not a boring thread!)

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Do you like to write?

Do you have views/ideas that need to be heard?

Have you ever wanted to serve as a voice for the people?

Well here is your chance. You don’t have to be a professional journalist to write for us. We are just looking for some motivated people who have a vision and want to put it out there! It can be any topic you want. It doesn’t have to be political, although politics is most certainly welcome. Each of you that start threads are writing an article in a way. You had a thought and put it to paper, well a keyboard these days, but you had a thought and felt the need to express it...to generate conversation! And that’s exactly what we are trying to go for here. Think of it as a town hall, if you will, where all of our voices can be heard and met with intelligent dialogue on certain issues. This is the ultimate form of using our first amendment rights!

So please, if you have an idea, a thought, an issue that you want to address, please “put it on paper” and let us post it on CrootNews. We welcome all of you to express your opinions and news stories on the site. For more information, DM myself or @Croot_Overlord for now. We expect to have a couple others to head it up as well and when we do, I’ll post their handles as well. Thanks gents!

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
No, but what about a Free Speech Forum podcast? I can fucking run my mouth with the best of them. I'd be the color guy as you can tell with my expansive command of the english language and all it's expletives. SKOL!
This is an excellent idea IMO!

we could have guests once a week, talk about whatever the fuck!? It could be posters with cool stories/backgrounds. I like it!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
No, but what about a Free Speech Forum podcast? I can fucking run my mouth with the best of them. I'd be the color guy as you can tell with my expansive command of the english language and all it's expletives. SKOL!
Yes I have no problem setting that up at all. We can post the Podcasts on the news site, Sound Cloud, anywhere.

My goal is to build up our own media division, so as the site grows so will attention to the media. And as the attention grows, so will our influence.

If you really want to do this, find a couple others to help you out with it. We will do a practice run to make sure we are putting out a quality product, but we will facilitate you in any way possible to make this happen.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
AT best, you would only want me as a guest speaker. I am fully in the spectrum and have very little filter. But, I may give it some thought. It should accentuate this forum and add to it not detract from it. So many great topics and with a forum of people with things to say about them all. Call in # 1-800-freedom!! SKOL!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
AT best, you would only want me as a guest speaker. I am fully in the spectrum and have very little filter. But, I may give it some thought. It should accentuate this forum and add to it not detract from it. So many great topics and with a forum of people with things to say about them all. Call in # 1-800-freedom!! SKOL!
Yeah it is something we need to do for sure. Let's get the article stuff stable and we will build up something like this. However if anyone wants to take lead on it, we will help them.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Whatever it is if it doesn't have a segment called 'A Moment With Rebar" it won't be worth doodley squat! SKOL!

Top Bottom