Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Croot, I think Ole Man Biden declared the site an enemy of the state last night...

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
It sure did come off llke we are getting ready to have all Trump voters declared enemies of the state and see if we can fight f15's.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I can almost agree with him that shit smelling dark tunnels are probably more appealing then a liberal females vajaja! LMAO I'm not a lesbian but if I was I'd have to find a conservative female who believes in showers & razors ☠️🤣☠️🤣☠️🤣☠️
Salty metallic right @rubethebdarker the the meat the more golden it beez

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
They are both rubes!
I say ninja so the racist thing is off yellow yellow. They are green in the sense they dgaf. @QuanChi may be a squeaking cannon but his bhole is pure. I know this for a fact. No dark tunnels for you...said the racist misogynistic assholen that thinks chick's w dicks belongs on springer

Rube Reaper

Elite
I say ninja so the racist thing is off yellow yellow. They are green in the sense they dgaf. @QuanChi may be a squeaking cannon but his bhole is pure. I know this for a fact. No dark tunnels for you...said the racist misogynistic assholen that thinks chick's w dicks belongs on springer
Can you rewrite that in The Queen’s English language please?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Can you rewrite that in The Queen’s English language please.
Black pig nuts but are the better than Irish green nuts whether on your chest or chin
Shakespeare
I mean who is broken more him or Oscar Wilde

Top Bottom