Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crickets

Timothy

Elite
There are a lot of articles promoting the next woke thing: eating crickets to replace the farting cows. For example:

Timothy

Elite
When I was a kid, we had a blue jay that we raised that had fallen out of its nest.

we would feed it various bugs that we found in the yard. He would eat everything that wiggled… except crickets. He would just bite off the head and refused to eat the rest.

Joe King

Elite
When I was a kid, we had a blue jay that we raised that had fallen out of its nest.

we would feed it various bugs that we found in the yard. He would eat everything that wiggled… except crickets. He would just bite off the head and refused to eat the rest.
Smart bird!

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
There are a lot of articles promoting the next woke thing: eating crickets to replace the farting cows. For example:
I’m glad I have 3 golfing buddies that still butcher their own beef. No crickets in my immediate future

He probably knew that crickets are fish food.

Top Bottom