Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crawfish Boil

catreaper

Master Baiter
Anyone have these frequently and can recommend a good company to buy from? I love me some crawfish but have only eaten them at restaurants and want to try one at the house for the 4th. TIA.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
If you can, get the one in the box with the spices in the bag. 1 bag for 4lbs is what box recommends. They also sell crawfish in a bag but I would try to get them fresh of course.
Where are you at?images (2).jpeg

TJHall1

Legendary
Anyone have these frequently and can recommend a good company to buy from? I love me some crawfish but have only eaten them at restaurants and want to try one at the house for the 4th. TIA.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I purge mine in salt water so they clear out their guts of all the mudshit first.

Throw all the good shit in there with it.......taters and corn are a must, but I'll throw in some whole smoked sausages, anduille sausages.

Toss the ones that have straight tails, they were dead before cooking.

TJHall1

Legendary
Where's my invite? Jokin... I don't eat fish
facepalm.gif

sanction

Legendary
Founder

The 4th of July?

Crawfish season is winding down towards the end of May.

Top Bottom