Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Covid (Wuhan) tale

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Family members all came down with Wuhan 2 weeks ago in Naples, FL. Hubby first got it and passed it to wife (both 75) who gave it to 101 y/o matriarch. Daughter and grandson fly in to help and both get Wuhan. Hubby treated with Regeneron and gets better quickly. 101 y/o woman gets Regeneron and gets well. Wife has a rough time and they won't give her Regeneron for some reason. Daughter and grandson go to Walk-in Clinic and both get Ivermectin and Wuhan clears up within 24 hours. Same clinic refuses to give wife Ivermectin. Different MD who says he would have to read about it first. Daughter calls Walk-in Clinic and tells them they gave her Ivermectin the day before and it was criminal to withhold it from 75 y/o Mother. Clinic reevaluates decision and Mother gets Ivermectin. Next day, Mother is doing well.

Cat_Incognito

Elite
Founder
Many doctors are libtards and refuse to prescribe any treatment that contradicts their political narrative. I have friends who are on both sides of the aisle, and we've argued this many times over in our group chat. The leftist disagrees with use of HCQ and Ivermectin. The sane one would let Amish bring in bark of tree or root of plant if it meant curing one of his patients.

It can't be overstated - liberalism is an actual mental disorder. If the CDC weren't all infected, there would be an ICD-10 code for it.

P.S. I'm thankful for the positive outcome, OP!

Nape

Elite
Founder
So everyone in my family has had it. Outside of me everyone else was asymptomatic except for loss of taste.

My oldest got a wicked cold last week and now my other two kids and wife have it. I have zero symptoms and feel 100%. My antibodies are fucking kicking ass and taking names. I called my infectious disease doctor about it and she said that she is seeing a lot of this. She expects my antibodies to stay strong for years.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
So everyone in my family has had it. Outside of me everyone else was asymptomatic except for loss of taste.

My oldest got a wicked cold last week and now my other two kids and wife have it. I have zero symptoms and feel 100%. My antibodies are fucking kicking ass and taking names. I called my infectious disease doctor about it and she said that she is seeing a lot of this. She expects my antibodies to stay strong for years.
Overtime antibodies lose some of their presence in our bodies. However, when challenged again with the virus the body cranks up production since it has already seen the virus and produced antibodies to it and knows the mechanism to produce antibodies rather than having to start from scratch.

Nape

Elite
Founder
Overtime antibodies lose some of their presence in our bodies. However, when challenged again with the virus the body cranks up production since it has already seen the virus and produced antibodies to it and knows the mechanism to produce antibodies rather than having to start from scratch.
Great point. She did mention the bodies capability of recognition is key.

Top Bottom