Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Covid variant is a hoax - still the same covid. And do you know why?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
It's simple - the fed's and the CDC are covering their rather large ass. How? Why? Easy...they're telling those that have had both shots that they need to wear their mask and probably get another shot!

What does that tell you? Here again - very simple: the shots don't work. They've failed miserably.THE SHOTS ARE SHIT!

IT'S THE SAME COVID FOLKS! There is no variant - that is a product of a dangerous and evil mind. It's still the same old Covid China purposely released into the world.

So to save face they are fear mongering that STRANGE AND DANGEROUS NEW COVIED MONFUCKINGSTROSITY that eats a human being up in 8 hours until there are only bones in your bed or Lay-Z-Boy recliner.

And golly gee Mr. buyden, I am a lobbyist for Phizer, and if you will make American's get another happy little shot, we will make over 42,000,000,000 billion dollars and knowing that you want to win the next election, we will toss $10,000,000,000 billion in your direction.

Does that sound good Joe? Joe?! JOE! WAKE UP! I'm waving 10 billion dollars under you snot filled nose - don't you want that? Where's Hunter when you need him! Tell him to get his ass out of that damn so called art studio and come down here and forge his dad's signature on this legislation that will FORCE ALL AMERICANS to get the new BOOSTER SHOT!

Lilburncock

Poster
It's simple - the fed's and the CDC are covering their rather large ass. How? Why? Easy...they're telling those that have had both shots that they need to wear their mask and probably get another shot!

What does that tell you? Here again - very simple: the shots don't work. They've failed miserably.THE SHOTS ARE SHIT!

IT'S THE SAME COVID FOLKS! There is no variant - that is a product of a dangerous and evil mind. It's still the same old Covid China purposely released into the world.

So to save face they are fear mongering that STRANGE AND DANGEROUS NEW COVIED MONFUCKINGSTROSITY that eats a human being up in 8 hours until there are only bones in your bed or Lay-Z-Boy recliner.

And golly gee Mr. buyden, I am a lobbyist for Phizer, and if you will make American's get another happy little shot, we will make over 42,000,000,000 billion dollars and knowing that you want to win the next election, we will toss $10,000,000,000 billion in your direction.

Does that sound good Joe? Joe?! JOE! WAKE UP! I'm waving 10 billion dollars under you snot filled nose - don't you want that? Where's Hunter when you need him! Tell him to get his ass out of that damn so called art studio and come down here and forge his dad's signature on this legislation that will FORCE ALL AMERICANS to get the new BOOSTER SHOT!
You should do screenplays, your imagination is awesome

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
For the vast majority of people, the vaccines are effective at preventing severe infection. The people who are having severe infections are disproportionately unvaccinated.

It's OK to acknowledge this while also insisting that everyone has a right to make their own decisions about their health and that restrictions on unvaccinated people are immoral and possibly unconstitutional as well.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
For the vast majority of people, the vaccines are effective at preventing severe infection. The people who are having severe infections are disproportionately unvaccinated.

It's OK to acknowledge this while also insisting that everyone has a right to make their own decisions about their health and that restrictions on unvaccinated people are immoral and possibly unconstitutional as well.
True.. the first paragraph is moving the goal posts, but still valid.
The second I agree with, but unfortunately those in power is not going down this path.

ShaolinNole

Legendary

Similar to the “can’t get covid if you are vaccinated” narrative, this one is starting to fail too. On a percentage basis it is somewhat accurate, but VED and ADE are catching up. Vaxxed people are starting to have worse outcomes than unvaxxed when they encounter the virus.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Similar to the “can’t get covid if you are vaccinated” narrative, this one is starting to fail too. On a percentage basis it is somewhat accurate, but VED and ADE are catching up. Vaxxed people are starting to have worse outcomes than unvaxxed when they encounter the virus.
Another enlightened soul that knows the vaccine is NOT THE WAY TO GO!

JonnySober

Poster

How are you deciphering which official data is credible?

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

IT'S THE SAME COVID FOLKS! There is no variant - that is a product of a dangerous and evil mind. It's still the same old Covid China and the Dems purposely released into the world.

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Proves the British Health Minister was correct several weeks ago with his first statement about 47% of the double vaxxed were being hospitalized. That was before his woodshed session where he said he "misspoke" the previous day. One can confuse vaxxed with unvaxxed but not with double vaxxed.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

And golly gee Mr. buyden, I am a lobbyist for Phizer, and if you will make American's get another happy little shot, we will make over 42,000,000,000 billion dollars and knowing that you want to win the next your lucky i election, we will toss $10,000,000,000 billion in your direction.

Your lucky I save your threads w assumed proof you throw spaghetti at the wall like my ol grandma from Sicily

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
I'm looking at that Israeli site, and it clearly shows that 62% of the currently seriously ill patients are NOT vaccinated, and that 11% is fully vaccinated. That Telegram post you linked is clearly incorrect.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
I'm looking at that Israeli site, and it clearly shows that 62% of the currently seriously ill patients are NOT vaccinated, and that 11% is fully vaccinated. That Telegram post you linked is clearly incorrect.
That's not what it shows. This is what it shows.
vaccs.jpg

Anyhow, different source from a single hospital.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
That's not what it shows. This is what it shows.
View attachment 39791

Anyhow, different source from a single hospital.
The graph I was looking at was "under 60". When I changed the graph to show "General population", I see the numbers you posted above. But you're looking at absolute numbers.

Still, you need to look at the numbers per 100k, which shows that the un-vaccinated are by far the biggest problem. The reason why there are so many vaccinated people in the hospital is because there are so many vaccinated people. The un-vaccinated still make up a very disproportionate share of the hospitalizations and severe infection numbers.

Last edited:

JonnySober

Poster
The graph I was looking at was "under 60". When I changed the graph to show "General population", I see the numbers you posted above. But you're looking at absolute numbers.

Still, you need to look at the numbers per 100k, which shows that the un-vaccinated are by far the biggest problem. The reason why there are so many vaccinated people in the hospital is because there are so many vaccinated people. The un-vaccinated still make up a very disproportionate share of the hospitalizations and severe infection numbers.
How are those hospitals determining if someone is vaccinated?

Is there propaganda to compel vaccinations?

If there is, how can you prove to me this valid?

Don't viruses mutitate to weakness?

My wife got covid in July. Her O2 sats were crap after a week with difficulty breathing when I took her to the hospital. The hospital did a chest xray, said she had pneumonia and told to go home and take Tylenol. Next day was worse so I took her to another hospital. She was taken in and sent out of state for proper care. She is home now after getting proper care. The problem is, patients are not being treated when first diagnosed. They are told to go home, isolate and seek medical attention when their lips and/or fingernail beds turn blue. At this point people are already in respiratory distress. THAT is the problem. Treat the illness. That's what we as medical professionals are trained to do. So why are they not doing that now? Anyway, that's my 2 cents. BTW, when I picked up my wife from the hospital, she said "I'm still not getting that fu***** vaccine".

Last edited:

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder

Remember that this data is from Israel. I imagine the hospitals know if their patients are vaccinated or not because their government runs their health care system. I don't know if or how Israel compels vaccines, but they do have one of the highest vaccination rates in the world.

Viruses like C19 are always mutating. I think there is an evolutionary argument that they would mutate towards being more contagious and less deadly, but mutations are inherently random, so anything is possible.

I still think that for the vast majority of people, the vaccines "work" in the sense that they turn C19 into a common cold for the infected person. The same could be said of natural immunity. Nothing prevents infection.

JonnySober

Poster
Remember that this data is from Israel. I imagine the hospitals know if their patients are vaccinated or not because their government runs their health care system. I don't know if or how Israel compels vaccines, but they do have one of the highest vaccination rates in the world.

Viruses like C19 are always mutating. I think there is an evolutionary argument that they would mutate towards being more contagious and less deadly, but mutations are inherently random, so anything is possible.

I still think that for the vast majority of people, the vaccines "work" in the sense that they turn C19 into a common cold for the infected person. The same could be said of natural immunity. Nothing prevents infection.
What is your explanation for the total avoidance if not dismisal of natural immunity by health officials, politicians and the branch covidians?

What % of the population has either been vaccinated or has natural immunity?

What number is needed to reach those 2 before it becomes absolutely clear that this has very little to do with health?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

You know the answers. No get pissed and do something where you live and it isolate spread ike fake ckvid that they cannot isolate

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
What is your explanation for the total avoidance if not dismisal of natural immunity by health officials, politicians and the branch covidians?

What % of the population has either been vaccinated or has natural immunity?

What number is needed to reach those 2 before it becomes absolutely clear that this has very little to do with health?
My explanation about the differentiation between being vaccinated and prior infection is mostly based on groupthink. "It's what everyone else is saying." I just got off the phone with the COO of the company I work at, and this groupthink seems to be the entire basis of treating vaccinated people differently than vaccinated people at my place of work.

How to define "herd immunity"? What if Covid is just another common cold for everyone? In other words, there is still a detectible Covid infection somewhere, but it just produces very mild symptoms. Is that "herd immunity"? At that point, I think Covid is irrelevant, IMO. I also think that we're getting closer to that reality.

There is varying data about how well natural immunity compares to vaccine immunity. One simple note is that if there were widespread cases of subsequent infections being significantly worse the original infection, you would be hearing a lot about those cases, but we're not.

Here is a CDC link to one of the more recent retrospective studies that concludes that un-vaccinated people who have recovered from Covid are 2.34 times more likely to get a subsequent infection than vaccinated people who recovered from Covid:

One of the weaknesses of the study is that there is no differentiation about how severe the subsequent infections are. Like I said, if Covid is just another common cold, who cares?

JonnySober

Poster
My explanation about the differentiation between being vaccinated and prior infection is mostly based on groupthink. "It's what everyone else is saying." I just got off the phone with the COO of the company I work at, and this groupthink seems to be the entire basis of treating vaccinated people differently than vaccinated people at my place of work.

How to define "herd immunity"? What if Covid is just another common cold for everyone? In other words, there is still a detectible Covid infection somewhere, but it just produces very mild symptoms. Is that "herd immunity"? At that point, I think Covid is irrelevant, IMO. I also think that we're getting closer to that reality.

There is varying data about how well natural immunity compares to vaccine immunity. One simple note is that if there were widespread cases of subsequent infections being significantly worse the original infection, you would be hearing a lot about those cases, but we're not.

Here is a CDC link to one of the more recent retrospective studies that concludes that un-vaccinated people who have recovered from Covid are 2.34 times more likely to get a subsequent infection than vaccinated people who recovered from Covid:

One of the weaknesses of the study is that there is no differentiation about how severe the subsequent infections are. Like I said, if Covid is just another common cold, who cares?
Generally speaking I think it's the height of human arrogance to believe we can warp speed vaccines superior to nature

And then you have the reality that influenza is more dangerous to people under 70

And then you have the very, very high probability that this is man made and intentionally released imo (though that is besides the point I guess)

Under that context, I believe a feature of the covid 19 program was the covid 19 vaccines.....this doesn't give me confidence in the vaccines

So, generally, I believe we have a bioweapon that is primarily geared towards economic, political and social warfare rather than biochemical at first, which then amplifies via the vaccines as a biochemical agent later on via sterility at the least, and mass murder at worst

Not saying this well but I believe the whole thing does fit together and we should try to arrive at the truth

All of the data and the theatrics are meant to confuse and divide

Some of the data is legit I'm sure, but the CDC is not an institution buoyed by a good faith concern for the health and well-being of American citizens

It is a sadistic and thoroughly corrupt organization wholly motivated by corporate, tyrannical interest not unlike any other within the government

The general welfare of the public is always the alibis of tyrants- Al Camus

ShaolinNole

Legendary

Their graph seems to indicate that the per 100k data is not reliable. Statistics aside, it seems weird to be arguing over a vaccine that is not stopping people from dying, and simultaneously causing people to die. I’m not saying the unvaccinated do not get sick. I’m saying that the vaccinated still get sick regardless, and it’s not “just a cold” in many cases. VED and ADE are real and it’s possible that we are seeing real life instances of this in real time.

"The reason why there are so many vaccinated people in the hospital is because there are so many vaccinated people."

Sounds like a faulty vaccine. First the argument was that vaccinated can’t get covid, then it was they can’t spread covid, then it was they can’t get sick and die of covid. All are false. Every narrative about these vaccines is failing, including that they are safe and effective. I hope it doesn’t escalate further but we cant discount the possibility.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Their graph seems to indicate that the per 100k data is not reliable. Statistics aside, it seems weird to be arguing over a vaccine that is not stopping people from dying, and simultaneously causing people to die. I’m not saying the unvaccinated do not get sick. I’m saying that the vaccinated still get sick regardless, and it’s not “just a cold” in many cases. VED and ADE are real and it’s possible that we are seeing real life instances of this in real time.

"The reason why there are so many vaccinated people in the hospital is because there are so many vaccinated people."

Sounds like a faulty vaccine. First the argument was that vaccinated can’t get covid, then it was they can’t spread covid, then it was they can’t get sick and die of covid. All are false. Every narrative about these vaccines is failing, including that they are safe and effective. I hope it doesn’t escalate further but we cant discount the possibility.
Did the page mention that the per 100k data is unreliable? Where do you draw that conclusion from? Data from Iceland is roughly in line with what we see in Israel as well.

As for my quote, you have to look at the per 100k data because the absolute numbers are incorrect. Say group A consists about 95% of the population, and group B 5%. In a given hospital census of 100 people, 80 people are from Group A, and 20 from Group B. Would you say that people in Group A are more likely to be in the hospital? IMO, the opposite is true (i.e., Group B much more likely to be in the hospital).

It has never been my understanding that the vaccine, or natural immunity, can prevent re-infection. I agree that there have been people who have stated otherwise, including some who know better. No doubt there is very justifiable mistrust about the claims of the vaccine.

Top Bottom