Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Considering that the M1 Abrams was designed in the 1970s and everyone still wants these MFers in 2023, it does seem like a great feat of engineering..

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
It looks like Russia is going to take Bakmut. That town is of little strategic importance though. They're just pushing the front line back and taking territory so they can claim a victory after so many setbacks. Both sides are taking heavy losses. I don't think Ukraine thought there would be a massive offensive during the Winter considering the mud and how difficult it is to navigate the landscape with vehicles right now. You essentially can't take a vehicle off a road without it getting stuck. Ukr definitely underestimated how willing Russia is to send massive amounts of men to their death. I watched a video of Russians crossing an open field, hundreds of them. Ukraine fired artillery at them, and about half of them dropped after an air burst. None of them made it across.

It's clear that the Biden admin doesn't want Ukraine to win until election season. Both the US and Russia have elections in 2024. The Biden admin wants a stalemate until Summer 24' so they can use Ukrainian success to win the election.

I doubt there's much of an election in Russia, but if Ukraine has success leading up to it, the current Russian regime could use it as an excuse to get rid of Putin. Putin can't turn around now, he's already walked too far. The only way Russia could pull out of Ukraine and save some face is if Putin's successor pulls out and blames the fiasco on Putin.

It's pretty crazy watching Ukrainians fight via their go pros. One video I was watching yesterday, a Ukrainian soldier was clearing a house. He pulled out a grenade to toss in a window that had been shot out, and it took him 20 seconds or so to figure out the grenade had a safety pin. They have equipment from all over the world, it's impossible to train effectively on all of it. They took out a house full of Spetsnaz, then as a last ditch effort to save themselves, the Spetsnaz called in an artillery strike on their own position. All Russians dead, and I think most of the Ukrainians were put out of action with about half of them being KIA.

It's an insane war. I think Ukraine has the initiative and moral is on their side, which is why I favor them once the spring offensives start. Russian supply lines are in peril, especially considering how heavily they rely on rail. It could be a reverse Stalingrad for Russia, because if their supply lines are cut they'll have to retreat again.
If Bahkmut is of little importance then why did Ukraine flood an extra 40,000 men into the area in Dec? It seems like you would just surrender the town and pull back to more defensive positions if it was worthless.

And lol at Ukraine having fair elections. Zelensky has banned political parties and closed down media that talk bad about him. He is just as bad as Putin he just hasn't been in office as long. He didn't make $670million from a tv show.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
You think Russia is losing 3000 men per day and still in this fight? LOL. How many men do you think they have in Ukraine? LOL. Fucking A hell that is insane that you believe that.

It's 300 not 3k. Long story short I can't read graphs and yeah that obviously doesn't make sense.

If Bahkmut is of little importance then why did Ukraine flood an extra 40,000 men into the area in Dec? It seems like you would just surrender the town and pull back to more defensive positions if it was worthless.

And lol at Ukraine having fair elections. Zelensky has banned political parties and closed down media that talk bad about him. He is just as bad as Putin he just hasn't been in office as long. He didn't make $670million from a tv show.

Bakhmut started out as a Wagner target to prove their worth. There's a inner struggle going on with Wagner and the Russian military so Wagner was initially looking for the PR victory. Suffice to say I don't think they realized it would be this difficult.

It seems like Ukrainian policy to fight for every inch of Ukrainian soil. They aren't retreating unless they are forced.

I'm not sure when Ukraine's elections are, but you can bet that whoever wins will be in our pocket. Ukraine will be paying off this debt for 200 years at this point. Russia and the US have elections in 24', I wasn't talking about Ukraine.

Last edited:

BigBucnNole

Elite
Agreed, overall perhaps the best in the world

00ef1583-c48b-48f4-8b3e-f6f174badefe_text.gif

Please tell me you claim to be military.

00ef1583-c48b-48f4-8b3e-f6f174badefe_text.gif

Please tell me you claim to be military.
Yes, I do not claim, I am very much a combat vet. Army.........that is all you will recognize anyway.

Why, does your internet GOD tell you something different.................does it tell you that the F-35 or the f-22 is the best thing ever to fly in the sky?

Both are cancelled.................why?

The best fighters in the world are the two most tested IN COMBAT:

F15 and series
F-16 and series
A-10 (which is not a fighter but arguably the most used winged aircraft in combat since WW2)

Most of which is from the Israeli air force and not our own.

Readiness over technology all day long......................and one day when you realize that WW3 has already started...........I hope your asshole and throat is ready to get fucked, becasue that is what you are going to be...........fucked.

Have you ever known an Air Force fighter pilot?............no
Have you ever called in an airstrike?.........no

Are you faggot poser who jerks off in your moms basement with hotpocket juice?........100% yes.............

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You think Russia is losing 3000 men per day and still in this fight? LOL. How many men do you think they have in Ukraine? LOL. Fucking A hell that is insane that you believe that.
That article I posted is why you can't trust any of it.
Everything is an illusion
Look it up on tube. I don't agree w all of anything but the pose interesting shit

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
That article I posted is why you can't trust any of it.
Everything is an illusion
Look it up on tube. I don't agree w all of anything but the pose interesting shit
The facts don't add up to the narrative. If Ukraine were winning as big as being reported and they had more tanks and artillery now than when the war started... why are they begging for more of both like their life depends on it? Why are demanding tanks and as soon as they get them they want jets. Before they even get the jets they want 168 mile range missiles... That sounds like what you do if you are desperate. Hell, Zelensky asked for a nuke and if we wouldn't give him one he wanted us to nuke a small town in Russia to send a message.

There have been 9ish people in the Ukraine government that have been fired recently and 3 have been killed. A conspiracy theorist would say they are eliminating people that aren't willing to tow the line. One guy that just got fired gave an interview where he said it was unlikely that Ukraine wins.

It feels like watching sportscenter when I was a kid. They would show 76er's highlights and Iverson dunking on a guy, then hitting a three, then stealing the ball to score and get fouled and on and on. Then at the end of the highlights the 76er's lost by 12 and some no name guy on the Clippers team had more points and assists. The whole time watching the highlights I thought the 76ers had to have won by 20. I mean, Iverson was just abusing the clips.

The facts don't add up to the narrative. If Ukraine were winning as big as being reported and they had more tanks and artillery now than when the war started... why are they begging for more of both like their life depends on it? Why are demanding tanks and as soon as they get them they want jets. Before they even get the jets they want 168 mile range missiles... That sounds like what you do if you are desperate. Hell, Zelensky asked for a nuke and if we wouldn't give him one he wanted us to nuke a small town in Russia to send a message.

There have been 9ish people in the Ukraine government that have been fired recently and 3 have been killed. A conspiracy theorist would say they are eliminating people that aren't willing to tow the line. One guy that just got fired gave an interview where he said it was unlikely that Ukraine wins.

It feels like watching sportscenter when I was a kid. They would show 76er's highlights and Iverson dunking on a guy, then hitting a three, then stealing the ball to score and get fouled and on and on. Then at the end of the highlights the 76er's lost by 12 and some no name guy on the Clippers team had more points and assists. The whole time watching the highlights I thought the 76ers had to have won by 20. I mean, Iverson was just abusing the clips.
When you start to understand that the sum of what you know is much less than what you do not.........is when you start to understand the truth.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Ukraine is not winning this war , period

And they're not driving the Russians out wo NATO boots on the ground. Period

200,000 of them

And this fact was forgone from day zero .

Define winning?

Russians are getting slaughtered right now just to gain a small town or road, nothing that is going to significantly change the conflict. They're getting away with it because the vast majority of the casualties are Wagner conscripts from prisons. But the prisoners are figuring out that they won't complete the 6 month contract and they'll be sent to certain death, so now they're starting to refuse to volunteer.

This literally happened last year, Russia was slowly pushing forward take small bits of territory at a time. Ukraine probed and found a weak spot, launched a massive counter offensive, Russia's supply lines were cut and they had to retreat giving up mass amounts of territory they fought extremely hard to gain.

Russia's armed forces suck ass. Wagner is having minor success because they have prisoners for cannon fodder, but once that limited supply of men runs out their current strategy won't work.

The poorest country in Europe is holding off Russia. I just don't understand why anyone thinks Russia is suddenly going to pull success out of their ass at this point.

Catilac

Elite
Define winning?

Russians are getting slaughtered right now just to gain a small town or road, nothing that is going to significantly change the conflict. They're getting away with it because the vast majority of the casualties are Wagner conscripts from prisons. But the prisoners are figuring out that they won't complete the 6 month contract and they'll be sent to certain death, so now they're starting to refuse to volunteer.

This literally happened last year, Russia was slowly pushing forward take small bits of territory at a time. Ukraine probed and found a weak spot, launched a massive counter offensive, Russia's supply lines were cut and they had to retreat giving up mass amounts of territory they fought extremely hard to gain.

Russia's armed forces suck ass. Wagner is having minor success because they have prisoners for cannon fodder, but once that limited supply of men runs out their current strategy won't work.

The poorest country in Europe is holding off Russia. I just don't understand why anyone thinks Russia is suddenly going to pull success out of their ass at this point.

You're reading the absolute wrong sources

Define winning?

I know this was not asked to me, but...................Since you want to go down the road of the definition of the word "winning".

In the romantic, the side that exists in the end is the winner. Just as it is in all mortal combat, MMA, boxing, and the like. That is one definition of winning.

In truth, in regards to military conflict, the gauge is whether or not a pursued objective is being obtained. In other words.....there is a goal...........is it being met? If the answer is yes, then it is a success, if not, the answer is no.

So there are a few things to ask:

1.) What is Russia's objective?
then
2.) Have the been progressively moving toward that goal?

If you do not KNOW the answers to these questions, then you cannot say if they are "winning" or not.

Moreover, Ukraine is (out of nessessity) using unconventional tactics with the aid of conventional equipment, which is a superior way of waging warfare. Conventional forces when backed by a government will ALWAYS sustain heavy losses against an unconventional force. Does not mean a "loss or win"

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
You're reading the absolute wrong sources

I doubt it.

Not to mention that within the next 2 to 6 weeks a Russian offensive w 200-300k Russian troops will be deployed that have been staging for a fight

It's virtually over

That's not enough. These are not professional troops, they conscripts with little training, no experience, who are woefully under supplied. It would be like rounding up members of this board and sending them to battle. Lambs to the slaughter.

Where are you getting your sources? Q? 4chan? The faggle thread?

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder

then

1. They're stated objective is the denazification of Ukraine, but their real objective is to take Western Ukraine because it's a natural choke point. Better defensive position against NATO, which is why NATO will fight this with troops on the ground if it comes down to it.

2. No. Russia has failed to win over the Ukrainian people, in fact I think Ukrainian identity has only strengthened. Russia is essentially only holding the extreme Eastern edges of Ukraine with supply lines that are extremely vulnerable. Russia has lost close to 200k men and is severely degraded as a capable fighting force when compared to the US. Ukraine is hitting targets in Russia now, which is insane to think about. This conflict was supposed to last a week.

Catilac

Elite
1. They're stated objective is the denazification of Ukraine, but their real objective is to take Western Ukraine because it's a natural choke point. Better defensive position against NATO, which is why NATO will fight this with troops on the ground if it comes down to it.

2. No. Russia has failed to win over the Ukrainian people, in fact I think Ukrainian identity has only strengthened. Russia is essentially only holding the extreme Eastern edges of Ukraine with supply lines that are extremely vulnerable. Russia has lost close to 200k men and is severely degraded as a capable fighting force when compared to the US. Ukraine is hitting targets in Russia now, which is insane to think about. This conflict was supposed to last a week.

You're ridiculously misinformed

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
You're ridiculously misinformed

Should I watch Newsmax or Fox News to get my info? Maybe Tucker Carlson will set me straight. Maybe Steve Bannon has the inside info over on rumble? Or the faggle rock thread? Is Q still around?

I'm sure the people on the ground don't know as much as them. How could I be so dumb?

Ok there is the issue............your answer to both of those questions is incorrect, likely by your intel sources.

I suppose another issue with most is that they see Russia being the bad guys in the fight and not the good guys.........when it comes to globalism. Can you find any information that Putin and Russia are against globalism? If you are up to it. See what you find and get back. If you really want to know.

Should I watch Newsmax or Fox News to get my info? Maybe Tucker Carlson will set me straight. Maybe Steve Bannon has the inside info over on rumble? Or the faggle rock thread? Is Q still around?

I'm sure the people on the ground don't know as much as them. How could I be so dumb?
It is not about main stream media....................they are all globalist..............Tucker seems to be against the idea, but he is paid by FOX...........

If you are arguing from a point of authority that the MSM is 100% telling the truth, then you are 100% correct in your statement.

I feel as though you are not regurgitating the news, lest there be no real opinion on the subject, as you could just refer to the media reports.

Look up " Putin Rothchild dollar" for instance and read up on that for starters.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Ok there is the issue............your answer to both of those questions is incorrect, likely by your intel sources.

I suppose another issue with most is that they see Russia being the bad guys in the fight and not the good guys.........when it comes to globalism. Can you find any information that Putin and Russia are against globalism? If you are up to it. See what you find and get back. If you really want to know.

I don't give a fuck about globalism, or who the good/bad guys are. That shit doesn't exist in war, when you're on the front line fighting. If globalism wins when Russia loses, I'm sure I'll benefit somehow. Biden, Trump, Obama, it doesn't matter who the President is or who wins what war, I'll still be successful. My success in life isn't dependent upon a political party or a conspiracy theory being true or not. I just adapt.

Want me to get a shot? Sure. I've been vaccinated with vaccines most of you don't even know exist. That happens when you serve in combat zones. Take away 10% of my income for reparations? Go ahead, I'll just invest in Popeyes and make it back. Dems win every election from here until I die? Awesome, I'll dye my hair blue and get some rainbow shirts. Apocalypse shuts down the grid and I have to live off the land? No problem.

We're all going to die one day. Maybe tomorrow, maybe 50 years from now. In the end it doesn't matter. Adapt and survive until it's your time. I don't worry about the things I can't control. I'm not God.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Define winning?

This guy has been doing good breakdowns. He knows the area and will call it like he sees it without sugarcoating it. He was really hard on Russia for their initial invasion and their lack of counter offensive in Nov. Here he touches on an interview done with an Australian Merc that has been fighting around Bahkmut. He does not paint the picture you do. Granted... he's only seeing a specific area but seems to have good knowledge of the entire front line.

Propaganda is what Ukraine has to do to keep weapons and ammo flowing. They know as soon as the world accepts that they have lost the gravy train ends. The politicians making billions aren't going to let a few hundred thousand poor Ukrainians deaths ruin that payday.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I know this was not asked to me, but...................Since you want to go down the road of the definition of the word "winning".

In the romantic, the side that exists in the end is the winner. Just as it is in all mortal combat, MMA, boxing, and the like. That is one definition of winning.

In truth, in regards to military conflict, the gauge is whether or not a pursued objective is being obtained. In other words.....there is a goal...........is it being met? If the answer is yes, then it is a success, if not, the answer is no.

then

If you do not KNOW the answers to these questions, then you cannot say if they are "winning" or not.

Moreover, Ukraine is (out of nessessity) using unconventional tactics with the aid of conventional equipment, which is a superior way of waging warfare. Conventional forces when backed by a government will ALWAYS sustain heavy losses against an unconventional force. Does not mean a "loss or win"
I'd argue that Russia stated their goal and were serious about it. Autonomy for Donbas has probably switched to being part of Russia now but the rest is the same... Demilitarize and denazify Ukraine. I don't think they stop until the Azov type militia groups are disarmed and banned from existing publicly.

I don't give a fuck about globalism, or who the good/bad guys are. That shit doesn't exist in war, when you're on the front line fighting. If globalism wins when Russia loses, I'm sure I'll benefit somehow. Biden, Trump, Obama, it doesn't matter who the President is or who wins what war, I'll still be successful. My success in life isn't dependent upon a political party or a conspiracy theory being true or not. I just adapt.

Want me to get a shot? Sure. I've been vaccinated with vaccines most of you don't even know exist. That happens when you serve in combat zones. Take away 10% of my income for reparations? Go ahead, I'll just invest in Popeyes and make it back. Dems win every election from here until I die? Awesome, I'll dye my hair blue and get some rainbow shirts. Apocalypse shuts down the grid and I have to live off the land? No problem.

We're all going to die one day. Maybe tomorrow, maybe 50 years from now. In the end it doesn't matter. Adapt and survive until it's your time. I don't worry about the things I can't control. I'm not God.

If you dont care about globalism, then your problem with full understanding of the situation will continue.

I suppose you will 'adapt"" when it comes to taking the Mark aswell.

"If globalism wins when Russia loses, I'm sure I'll benefit somehow"
lets see how that works out for you.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Define winning?

Definitely not the poorest country.
What is the kill count on Ukrainians?

Top Bottom