Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Conroe, Texas Trump Rally

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
Founder
Lmfao at the commentators saying the low 40s is ā€œcoldā€.

Soft ass bitches in Tejas.

WARfn3AGLE

Elite
Lmfao at the commentators saying the low 40s is ā€œcoldā€.

Soft ass bitches in Tejas.
It is a weird phenomenonā€¦ my gf is from the NORTHERN suburbs of Chicago and she thinks it is freezing when it is 60 degrees outside. We live in the north metro ATL area. It befuddles me. You would think that they would be adapted to much colder temperatures.

Last edited:

WARfn3AGLE

Elite
AM1st, arenā€™t you from the Midwest? What the fuck is up with a 5ā€™6ā€/ 128lb redhead, closer to Canada, girl thinking 60 degree weather is ā€œfreezing?ā€ Is it something in the water? Iā€™m from GA and I just donā€™t get it! Btw, I hope all is well with you and your wife. I know it has been hard. Also, please stop with the weird ass spelling in your long political postsā€¦ You are better than that šŸ˜‰. We are all fam & been here from the early beginnings so, begrudgingly, do you I guess.

America 1st

Founder
AM1st, arenā€™t you from the Midwest? What the fuck is up with a 5ā€™6ā€/ 128lb redhead, closer to Canada, girl thinking 60 degree weather is ā€œfreezing?ā€ Is it something in the water? Iā€™m from GA and I just donā€™t get it! Btw, I hope all is well with you and your wife. I know it has been hard. Also, please stop with the weird ass spelling in your long political postsā€¦ You are better than that šŸ˜‰. We are all fam & been here from the early beginnings so, begrudgingly, do you I guess.
@PleasureMoose posted a meme that said to bee ungovernable sew Iā€™m gonna dew just that but in an America 1st ā€œLaw & Orderā€ sorta weigh.

Oh and the redhead on RSB isnā€™t a true midwesterner. Itā€™s litter Ali 2 degrees where Iā€™m at and yew donā€™t sea me bitching about the cold like a soft ass southerner.

Last edited:

WARfn3AGLE

Elite
ā˜¹ļø Unfortunately for you, I was talking about my gf and not the other. Are you slipping? šŸ™‚ follow better. I hope all is well, but I am genuinely trying to find a reasonable explanation to why 60 degrees is ā€œfreezing.ā€ I donā€™t get it and it probably bothers me more than it should. It just doesnā€™t make sense. I truly hope all is well. KOKO. We all are in a fight to make things better but may have different approaches.

America 1st

Founder
ā˜¹ļø Unfortunately for you, I was talking about my gf and not the other. Are you slipping? šŸ™‚ follow better. I hope all is well, but I am genuinely trying to find a reasonable explanation to why 60 degrees is ā€œfreezing.ā€ I donā€™t get it and it probably bothers me more than it should. It just doesnā€™t make sense. I truly hope all is well. KOKO. We all are in a fight to make things better but may have different approaches.
Nicely done. Yew no what they say; ā€œred in the head, freak in the bedā€!

60 isnā€™t cold. Thatā€™s the ideal temp tbh.

Top Bottom