Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar is the leader this country needs

Rube Reaper

Elite
Even if the rubes and racists don’t deserve her.

The bravery she exhibits by calling Kevin McCarthy a coward for failing to stand up to Republican bigotry is inspiring. She knows the rubes and racists will threaten her for it but she still proudly speaks the truth anyways!

byrons

Poster
I'm guessing he knows not of what he speaks. I see her on local tv nearly day. Documents show she somehow got here by marrying her brother and then ditching him. Received a free college education at North Dakota State University. That's right folks, on the back of US taxpayers. We should be proud. She spews anti-American venom at the drop of a hat. She's protected by a Muslim dominated district so there's hardly a chance of defeating her. The Star and Sickle rag won't even criticize her in any way over her outlandish comments. Of course she was all over the 'defund the police movement' and now says she wasn't when it all blew up. Amazing how people from what was once known as the cradle of civilization but is now the armpit of the world think they have all the answers on how America should be remade. They should eat shit and die. Someday I'll tell you how I really feel.

byrons

Poster
Isn't name calling fair game on both sides of any issue? Seems to me Trump was pounded on by every libtard out there for everything he either did or said or sometimes doing or saying nothing. Omar is the gift that freely keeps on giving so of course she's gonna be a prime target for verbal jabs with Tlaib and sleepy Joe bringing up the rear. If Rush was still alive he'd be having a blast with this group of bungling boobs.

byrons

Poster
That's the shitty Omar we see back in Minny at least once a week. The rest of the time she behaves somewhat better but the words that come out of her mouth are still generally anti-police, anti-Israel or pro-Iran. I'm sure there's brain function going on there at all.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Worst troll this board has ever seen. Not even a modicum of effort.
true-its-true.gif

Juro

Elite
I fully agree with OP. She is a perfect example of being a Democrat and should be the leader and face of that party.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Isn't name calling fair game on both sides of any issue? Seems to me Trump was pounded on by every libtard out there for everything he either did or said or sometimes doing or saying nothing. Omar is the gift that freely keeps on giving so of course she's gonna be a prime target for verbal jabs with Tlaib and sleepy Joe bringing up the rear. If Rush was still alive he'd be having a blast with this group of bungling boobs.

Shit talking is an American past time. Been that way since 1776.

Skinnyman

Poster
Even if the rubes and racists don’t deserve her.

The bravery she exhibits by calling Kevin McCarthy a coward for failing to stand up to Republican bigotry is inspiring. She knows the rubes and racists will threaten her for it but she still proudly speaks the truth anyways!
Cant imagine wasting my time trolling good hardworking Patriotic Americans. Seriously think about how fvcking pathetic your schtick is.

Top Bottom