Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Congressman says “Let’s go Brandon” on US House floor

champsballs

Elite
Founder

we-landed-on-the-moon.gif

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Somehow your posts seem to get worse and worse and I’m not even sure how it’s possible. It’s certainly a talent.
You should see what Biden said. Which I guess you have seen. Biden used a handicap person to try and reverse the let's go Brandon fad. It's pretty funny. Just like you its not very sensitive to their plyth.

tickdickler

Poster
You should see what Biden said. Which I guess you have seen. Biden used a handicap person to try and reverse the let's go Brandon fad. It's pretty funny. Just like you its not very sensitive to their plyth.
Stones… glass houses…

1635203939521.gif

BTAvenger

Elite
Ordinarily I would not like this. It’s disrespectful and childish. But then I think of the 4 year liberal temper tantrum during Trumps administration and all the childish bullshit they pulled and I cannot throw stones.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Ordinarily I would not like this. It’s disrespectful and childish. But then I think of the 4 year liberal temper tantrum during Trumps administration and all the childish bullshit they pulled and I cannot throw stones.
I wish every GOP politician would close with “Let’s go Brandon” on the floor, committee meetings, TV interviews, rallies, ect.

Their side called Trump a wannabe dictator for four years. “Let’s go Brandon” would be letting them off easy tbh.

Top Bottom