Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Congressman lost in Afghanistan

Jtrain80

Legendary
Oklahoma is probably the only state you can be named Markwayne and not get beat up every day in k-12.

You can try all you want. Don't know the guy personally, but have seen him around. He would be a handful.

It is my understanding that he is an very good mixed martial artist that didn't pursue it professiionally due to the required pay cut from the family's plumbing business.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Like at what fucking point do we say enough is enough?

Ive been asking that myself. I think the primary issue is no organization what so ever. The reason Antifa/BLM are able to do what they do is government is funding, assisting organization, and allowing them to act with impunity promising nothing happens.

If we try to organize the government will come down hard and fast for even conspiring to boycott Starbucks.

Sikness23245

Elite
You can try all you want. Don't know the guy personally, but have seen him around. He would be a handful.

It is my understanding that he is an very good mixed martial artist that didn't pursue it professiionally due to the required pay cut from the family's plumbing business.

Apparently I was wrong about Markwayne being an acceptable name even in Oklahoma. He probably bulked up and learn MMA because he was sick of getting beat up in K-12.

Jtrain80

Legendary
4rVGY5tR.jpeg

grimm515

Elite
Founder
Ive been asking that myself. I think the primary issue is no organization what so ever. The reason Antifa/BLM are able to do what they do is government is funding, assisting organization, and allowing them to act with impunity promising nothing happens.

If we try to organize the government will come down hard and fast for even conspiring to boycott Starbucks.
It will start when state and local legislatures protect their citizen's right the organize and protect their constituents from the feds. Until that happens, expect little. It's going to take grass roots movements and true conservatives getting involved in politics and working their way up.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Shoulda coulda woulda….people are too comfortable and don’t want to be arrested.
Work strike would bring this country to its knees quickly and nobody would need to go to jail.

It’s disheartening this isn’t discussed or considered. We could have already had Puddin and Heels gone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom