Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Concerning rise in the #

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
No, you didn’t. Read the below slowly and then explain why a healthy person with no comorbidities should take an experimental jab.

Hi
I’m not in the business of telling people what they “should” do for their health.

The topic of discussion is whether the jabs are effective at reducing severe illness and death which they absolutely are.

Go make whatever decision you want. Everyone is going to weight the risk vs rewards of the jabs differently.

It’s easy to see why people get jabbed tho. 1% chance of dying from Chyna virus (for the healthy person) vs .0.0003% (roughly) of having a severe reaction to the jab.

Last edited:

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
So you post a report with data between week 32 and 35 as proof that vaccines work? Did you not look at the numbers I posted from February through September?

Again, why would someone file a false VAERS report?

Knowingly filing a false VAERS report is a violation of Federal law (18 U.S. Code § 1001) punishable by fine and imprisonment.

As a reminder you’ve still not answered any of my questions above.
The law? What law? Those in charge of this entire operation operate under their own laws with the Justice Department tucked into their pocket. There is no more law except for the ones the liberal totalitarians choose to enforce to their benefit.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
But there is mainstream proof of cheating unlike the jabs where most of these claims have no supporting evidence at all let alone “proof”.

Lazy comparison and attempt at deflection especially when nobody ITT is telling you to go get the jab.
You kinda proved my point by using my very sarcastic use of no mainstream proof of cheating. Whether it is mainstream or not, proof is proof. Facts are facts and evidence is evidence no matter what media outlets talk about it. Very lazy argument on your part.

America 1st

Founder
You kinda proved my point by using my very sarcastic use of no mainstream proof of cheating. Whether it is mainstream or not, proof is proof. Facts are facts and evidence is evidence no matter what media outlets talk about it. Very lazy argument on your part.
Yeah and the “side effects” group is lacking said proof.

At best they have a smattering of anecdotal stories where people *think* they *might*, or know someone who *might*, have had a reaction to these jabs.

Like you said, facts are facts, and evidence is evidence, and both those things are MIA to date.

Cre8ive

Founder
Yeah and the “side effects” group is lacking said proof.

At best they have a smattering of anecdotal stories where people *think* they *might*, or know someone who *might*, have had a reaction to these jabs.

Like you said, facts are facts, and evidence is evidence, and both those things are MIA to date.
Here we are talking facts, evidence and science that is being gathered and reported by humans (and they can't help it) are biased towards a positive outcome for anything to do with the covid vaccine experiments.

No one, I repeat no one, really knows the big bottom line. Only time will reveal the truth. Patience is a virtue and a nice comfort factor for those who are not against an effective, safe vaccine, but waiting for one to be proven by time.

America 1st

Founder
Here we are talking facts, evidence and science that is being gathered and reported by humans (and they can't help it) are biased towards a positive outcome for anything to do with the covid vaccine experiments.

No one, I repeat no one, really knows the big bottom line. Only time will reveal the truth. Patience is a virtue and a nice comfort factor for those who are not against an effective, safe vaccine, but waiting for one to be proven by time.
Agreed that people are still collecting the data but I think there are plenty of people that want the jabs to fail just as much as people want it to succeed. With the way some people on here talk about the jabs it wouldn’t surprise me if every time they knew someone got a headache after the jab they were filing a VAERS report.

Maybe millions of people will start falling dead in the street for this thing. It’s a possibility. However to date this sorta thing isn’t happening.

My sister works in an ICU in downtown Cleveland and there has been zero indications of people coming in with heart problems or any of the recorded symptoms of the jabs.

My brother has said there is no evidence of people having heart problems or symptoms from the jabs on the Reagan.

If there was some sorta cover up of these reactions going on I would hear about it but that’s just not happening to date. Even my DIA source agrees there is nothing sinister to these jabs and he reported directly to the Chief of Staff for 5 presidents.

Like you said maybe in the future a statically significant number of people start getting sick but only time will tell. I have feeling we’re gonna be looking back on this in 2024 as one of those things that never really materialized.

Cre8ive

Founder
Agreed that people are still collecting the data but I think there are plenty of people that want the jabs to fail just as much as people want it to succeed. With the way some people on here talk about the jabs it wouldn’t surprise me if every time they knew someone got a headache after the jab they were filing a VAERS report.

Maybe millions of people will start falling dead in the street for this thing. It’s a possibility. However to date this sorta thing isn’t happening.

My sister works in an ICU in downtown Cleveland and there has been zero indications of people coming in with heart problems or any of the recorded symptoms of the jabs.

My brother has said there is no evidence of people having heart problems or symptoms from the jabs on the Reagan.

If there was some sorta cover up of these reactions going on I would hear about it but that’s just not happening to date. Even my DIA source agrees there is nothing sinister to these jabs and he reported directly to the Chief of Staff for 5 presidents.

Like you said maybe in the future a statically significant number of people start getting sick but only time will tell. I have feeling we’re gonna be looking back on this in 2024 as one of those things that never really materialized.
There are just as many people that know a lot more about this subject matter than you that vehemently disagree with your position. I've read dozens of articles by highly credentialed doctors, researchers, epidemiologist and so on. Personally, I could care less, I know where I stand and why. But you have stated your point, with much conjecture I might add, and now it is time to move on.

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I keep hearing about unvaxxed people being denied health care. I thought libs were all health care is a human right?

Cre8ive

Founder
I’m not in the business of telling people what they “should” do for their health.

The topic of discussion is whether the jabs are effective at reducing severe illness and death which they absolutely are.

Go make whatever decision you want. Everyone is going to weight the risk vs rewards of the jabs differently.

It’s easy to see why people get jabbed tho. 1% chance of dying from Chyna virus (for the healthy person) vs .0.0003% (roughly) of having a severe reaction to the jab.
Lastly, if you haven't noticed - you guys are caught up in what is know as "circular rhetoric" and it is asinine to do so.

America 1st

Founder
There are just as many people that know a lot more about this subject matter than you that vehemently disagree with your position. I've read dozens of articles by highly credentialed doctors, researchers, epidemiologist and so on. Personally, I could care less, I know where I stand and why. But you have stated your point, with much conjecture I might add, and now it is time to move on.
Lastly, if you haven't noticed - you guys are caught up in what is know as "circular rhetoric" and it is asinine to do so.
Reasonable minds can agree to disagree. That’s what makes this board so great!

I’ll never stop fighting the America 1st position though! 🇺🇸

Love ya @Cre8ive! 😎

Latest posts

Top Bottom