Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Concerning rise in the #

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Nobody is above criticism, including Trump. Humans can be weak, too prideful, and prone to failure. This is why I don't put too much faith in any human.

Argue the merits with facts and logic. This forum is about exposing the truth and vigorous debate. Leave the name calling to the limp-wristed lefties.

I'm as much of a patriot as anyone else here, but I've found myself being accused of being someone the OP is talking about. It's very unfair criticism, but this ultimately makes me even more accepting of the kinds of posters OP is talking about.

If someone is saying something you disagree with, respectfully debate the argument. If truth and reality is not on your side, that's your problem. Again, leave the personal attacks to the limp-wristed lefties.

That is all. Carry on patriots...

(@America 1st , this post is not directed at you, I'm just speaking in a general sense).

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Nobody is above criticism, including Trump. Humans can be weak, too prideful, and prone to failure. This is why I don't put too much faith in any human.

Argue the merits with facts and logic. This forum is about exposing the truth and vigorous debate. Leave the name calling to the limp-wristed lefties.

I'm as much of a patriot as anyone else here, but I've found myself being accused of being someone the OP is talking about. It's very unfair criticism, but this ultimately makes me even more accepting of the kinds of posters OP is talking about.

If someone is saying something you disagree with, respectfully debate the argument. If truth and reality is not on your side, that's your problem. Again, leave the personal attacks to the limp-wristed lefties.

That is all. Carry on patriots...

(@America 1st , this post is not directed at you, I'm just speaking in a general sense).
I agree when those criticisms remain grounded in reality.

Should we question if Trump is husband material; sure.

Should we question his policies and the direction he is taking the Republican Party; no.

12M new votes, and the most ever for an incumbent, makes it pretty obvious what the direction forward is and with who (and that’s not even counting the stolen votes).

America 1st

Founder
Beginning to see more and more evidence that many of the attempts to undermine and bash Operation Warp Speed and it’s results are Deep State attempts to undermine Trump successes and divide right wing voters.

Just like the 9/11 first responders, who charged into the buildings without regard for their own personal safety, we had military heros step up and do everything in their power to put America 1st and maintain their posts by getting the vaccines.

Today those same heros are being denigrated as sheep, zombies, and soys boys all the while being accused of loyalty to Puddin instead of The Constitution.

We see yore evil you phaggot glowies! The swamp where you reside may be deep and wide but Patriots are in control! 🇺🇸

1B81818F-1BBA-439E-A433-554BE4F33927.jpeg

America 1st

Founder
Now we have folks saying fuck Trump because he says the jabs work.

Some have REALLY jumped the shark over the vax and it’s really sad to see.

America 1st

Founder
Jab is poison. Some people have their head so far up their ass they believe it is a good thing.
This sorta position is so ridiculous I honestly gotta think yore just trying to hurt the America 1st movement.

There really is no other explanation at this point.

The jabs aren’t perfect but to suggest they’re nothing but poison and they’re not a good thing for plenty of folks is just inexcusable.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
This sorta position is so ridiculous I honestly gotta think yore just trying to hurt the America 1st movement.

The jabs aren’t perfect but to suggest they’re nothing but poison and they’re not a good thing for plenty of folks is just inexcusable.
Thousands fucking dead from it. Thousands possibly millions could die from it in 3 to 5 years. Are you a fucking Deep State agent? You come off as extreme controlled opposition

America 1st

Founder
Thousands fucking dead from it. Thousands possibly millions could die from it in 3 to 5 years. Are you a fucking Deep State agent? You come off as extreme controlled opposition
I could say the same for you.

“Millions could die from it in 3-5 years” 🥴

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Are you senile?
dumb-and-dumber-yeah.gif

America 1st

Founder
I'm sorry you don't like science troll. How many doctors have to say myocarditis is really bad and has a terminal rate of 5 years in a lot of cases.
Yore the one looking science in the face and choosing trolling.

Myocarditis is very rarely terminal and often presents no symptoms at all. Given that’s it’s about a 140/1,000,000 chance of a person contracting myocarditis from the jab and a 80% rate of recovery no reasonable person thinks that it’s killing “millions” of people. In all likelihood it’s probably claimed about 5000 people across the US in totality.

We get more and more data every day that shows these “severe” reactions are being over reported and incorrectly attributed to the jabs without any evidence.

We know the VAERS numbers are massively overinflated since every Tom, Dick, and Harry can get on and report anything they want into the system thus continuing to scapegoat the jabs for anything they can possibly dream up.

If you would take a reasonable position on these drugs people would be in a better position to argue against the mandates but yore dragging down everyone with that nonsense.

racernhra

Elite
Founder

Myocarditis is very rarely terminal and often presents no symptoms at all. Given that’s it’s about a 140/1,000,000 chance of a person contracting myocarditis from the jab and a 80% rate of recovery no reasonable person thinks that it’s killing “millions” of people. In all likelihood it’s probably claimed about 5000 people across the US in totality.

We get more and more data every day that shows these “severe” reactions are being over reported and incorrectly attributed to the jabs without any evidence.

We know the VAERS numbers are massively overinflated since every Tom, Dick, and Harry can get on and report anything they want into the system thus continuing to scapegoat the jabs for anything they can possibly dream up.

If you would take a reasonable position on these drugs people would be in a better position to argue against the mandates but yore dragging down everyone with that nonsense.
Why would a. Dr. waste 30 minutes of his day filing a false report that he/she couldn’t back up with reasonable data?

Why should a reasonable person risk taking an experimental vax that may or may not help, and comes with unknown risks, to defeat a virus he/she has a 99% chance of surviving without said “vax”?

Will exclude the benefits of taking ivermectin and HCQ from the discussion for now.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

5000 seems like a reasonable sacrifice.

America 1st

Founder
Why would a. Dr. waste 30 minutes of his day filing a false report that he/she couldn’t back up with reasonable data?

Why should a reasonable person risk taking an experimental vax that may or may not help, and comes with unknown risks, to defeat a virus he/she has a 99% chance of surviving without said “vax”?

Will exclude the benefits of taking ivermectin and HCQ from the discussion for now.
Anyone can report into the VAERS system.

Also

We know for a fact they reduce serious illness and death.

Also

There are plenty of people that would take the vax because they are immunocomprimised or have comorbidities that put them at higher risk.

This isn’t difficult to figure out. At least make a reasonable argument instead of obvious trolling.

America 1st

Founder
5000 seems like a reasonable sacrifice.
It’s not really a “sacrifice” if they’re choosing to take these themselves tho.

Nobody is holding a gun to anyones head.

Just like with most drugs that people choose to take there can be side effects.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Anyone can report into the VAERS system.
So if it’s of no benefit why have it?

Also

We know for a fact they reduce serious illness and death.

How do we know this? UK reports a larger majority of deaths are occurring in vaccinated. Perhaps they are less dead than the unvaccinated?

Also

There are plenty of people that would take the vax because they are immunocomprimised or have comorbidities that put them at higher risk.

This isn’t difficult to figure out. At least make a reasonable argument instead of obvious trolling.
Agreed. Let the immunocompromised and those with comorbidities determine what’s best for them and take it if they wish.

I appreciate your attempt to answer questions in a reasonable manner. Even though you can’t submit anything relevant to support your position, at least you tried.

No, not a troll. And no, it is difficult to figure out why I should take a vaccine that I have over a 99% chance of surviving. And, should I get it, have 20 times better immunity than a vaccination.

America 1st

Founder
So if it’s of no benefit why have it?

How do we know this? UK reports a larger majority of deaths are occurring in vaccinated. Perhaps they are less dead than the unvaccinated?

Agreed. Let the immunocompromised and those with comorbidities determine what’s best for them and take it if they wish.

I appreciate your attempt to answer questions in a reasonable manner. Even though you can’t submit anything relevant to support your position, at least you tried.

No, not a troll. And no, it is difficult to figure out why I should take a vaccine that I have over a 99% chance of surviving. And, should I get it, have 20 times better immunity than a vaccination.
Here is the UK data the shows the jabs work. Last two columns says it all.
D4F5DCF4-9BE6-44FE-A097-322060A55E86.jpeg

I’m assuming by no relevant information you mean I destroyed every point you brought up?

Like here where VAERS can be reported by anyone (this likely inflating the numbers as everyone scapegoats the jabs):

Lastly idc if you get a jab or not. Don’t confuse my common sense and factual analysis with supporting the jab mandates.

In fact I have the position I do so that when I’m pushing back against the jab mandates I don’t look like a tard by bringing up bullshit.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
View attachment 52837

I’m assuming by no relevant information you mean I destroyed every point you brought up?

Like here where VAERS can be reported by anyone (this likely inflating the numbers as everyone scapegoats the jabs):

Lastly idc if you get a jab or not. Don’t confuse my common sense and factual analysis with supporting the jab mandates.

In fact I have the position I do so that when I’m pushing back against the jab mandates I don’t look like a tard by bringing up bullshit.
So you post a report with data between week 32 and 35 as proof that vaccines work? Did you not look at the numbers I posted from February through September?

Again, why would someone file a false VAERS report?

Knowingly filing a false VAERS report is a violation of Federal law (18 U.S. Code § 1001) punishable by fine and imprisonment.

As a reminder you’ve still not answered any of my questions above.

America 1st

Founder
So you post a report with data between week 32 and 35 as proof that vaccines work? Did you not look at the numbers I posted from February through September?

Again, why would someone file a false VAERS report?

Knowingly filing a false VAERS report is a violation of Federal law (18 U.S. Code § 1001) punishable by fine and imprisonment.

As a reminder you’ve still not answered any of my questions above.
Doesn’t matter which weeks you choose the numbers are the same. The weeks in question fall inside the time frame your stating as a matter of fact.

If you take all the data from that whole time frame it shows the same thing (the jabs reducing serious illness and death I.e. working).

As one as long believes the event they witnessed or suffered was from the jab they can report it and it gets included in the numbers. Given the takes you see posted around here concerning the jabs it’s really pretty reasonable to assume people are blaming every headache, cough, and sniffle on the jab in plenty of reports even when the reported “reaction” has no tie to the jab. Few can no for sure that whatever they’re experiencing isn’t definitively tied to the jab thus you can inflated numbers on reports that likely have nothing to do with the jabs.

I’ve answered all your questions now and blown holes in everything you’ve suggested. Absorb the knowledge and use it to do some good against these jab mandates.

DedicatedTiger

Poster
Founder
I’ve been a Moderna investor since day 1 of their IPO. If mRNA effectively and efficiently works in the next 10 years it will change the world. These Covid vaccines are not them. mRNA has a high lethality after 2+ years in humanized mice. Now we don’t know shit about the long term on real humans but we are fixing to find out real fucking quick.

If it works long term, great, truly wonderful. But 100 million plus people in the country and billions world wide are taking place in the largest study know to man. And it’s being led by ass hats like the Fauc and commies in the White House, Europe and Australia.

My Japanese in laws know multiple young people that have developed major problems after taking either Moderna or Pfizer. I have people I know that have had issues. I’ll try to supplement, roll with my ‘mectin’ and focus on my respiratory health. Not sure I can get the monoclonal antibodies in the Peoples Republic of Hawaii unfortunately.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
View attachment 52837

Strychnine is 100% effective at preventing the virus if taken as a prophylaxis, does that mean you should take it?

champsballs

Elite
Founder

Just like the elections weren't perfect but we need to move on so it doesn't seem "too extreme" . There's no mainstream proof of cheating so now it's just ridiculous to say there's any election fraud and it's time to move on to the next election. You make a great point so I'll just take this vaccine and then I'll take the next one that our trustworthy government tells me take. You are so wise please tell me what else I need to do to refrain from any ridiculous positions.

America 1st

Founder
Just like the elections weren't perfect but we need to move on so it doesn't seem "too extreme" . There's no mainstream proof of cheating so now it's just ridiculous to say there's any election fraud and it's time to move on to the next election. You make a great point so I'll just take this vaccine and then I'll take the next one that our trustworthy government tells me take. You are so wise please tell me what else I need to do to refrain from any ridiculous positions.
But there is mainstream proof of cheating unlike the jabs where most of these claims have no supporting evidence at all let alone “proof”.

Lazy comparison and attempt at deflection especially when nobody ITT is telling you to go get the jab.

America 1st

Founder
Strychnine is 100% effective at preventing the virus if taken as a prophylaxis, does that mean you should take it?
We could shoot people to stop the spread of the virus as well if you’re gonna suggestion irrational propositions.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
I’ve been a Moderna investor since day 1 of their IPO. If mRNA effectively and efficiently works in the next 10 years it will change the world. These Covid vaccines are not them. mRNA has a high lethality after 2+ years in humanized mice. Now we don’t know shit about the long term on real humans but we are fixing to find out real fucking quick.

If it works long term, great, truly wonderful. But 100 million plus people in the country and billions world wide are taking place in the largest study know to man. And it’s being led by ass hats like the Fauc and commies in the White House, Europe and Australia.

My Japanese in laws know multiple young people that have developed major problems after taking either Moderna or Pfizer. I have people I know that have had issues. I’ll try to supplement, roll with my ‘mectin’ and focus on my respiratory health. Not sure I can get the monoclonal antibodies in the Peoples Republic of Hawaii unfortunately.
I agree with everything you just said, and I also believe the data showing that vaccination reduces severe infection and death is overwhelming.

Can you point me in the direction of the mice dying 2 years after injection? Honest question, would like to know more.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
DBC93C91-B26C-4B9F-9780-74B94B3C40D4.jpegDoesn’t matter which weeks you choose the numbers are the same. The weeks in question fall inside the time frame your stating as a matter of fact.

If you take all the data from that whole time frame it shows the same thing (the jabs reducing serious illness and death I.e. working).

As one as long believes the event they witnessed or suffered was from the jab they can report it and it gets included in the numbers. Given the takes you see posted around here concerning the jabs it’s really pretty reasonable to assume people are blaming every headache, cough, and sniffle on the jab in plenty of reports even when the reported “reaction” has no tie to the jab. Few can no for sure that whatever they’re experiencing isn’t definitively tied to the jab thus you can inflated numbers on reports that likely have nothing to do with the jabs.

I’ve answered all your questions now and blown holes in everything you’ve suggested. Absorb the knowledge and use it to do some good against these jab mandates.

No, you didn’t. Read the below slowly and then explain why a healthy person with no comorbidities should take an experimental jab.

Hi

Latest posts

Top Bottom