Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Comment from YouTube video about how black England players have been treated after euro finals

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
"Freddie, kid, I'm going to give you a small glimpse into our mindset. This is a gift, and I probably shouldn't even do this. This might be the most informative comment on the entire video for you. For many of us, this isn't about the black players. It's about the system that tells us White people are to blame for every bad thing that ever happened, and simultaneously that non-Whites are completely beyond criticism. I actually agree with everything you said here about the players, but I still don't care. We are dissenting against the system, which today was trying to get a front-page game-winning goal featuring a black player, and threw the championship away in pursuit of this. Thus, the race-baiting establishment ultimately lost this game for England, not the black players who technically lost it. This critical piece of insight is what separates us and you. We don't care about hurting the feelings of the players, but understand that it is also not our priority to hurt their feelings. This is just collateral damage along the way. We are fighting against something much larger - the anti-White establishment. The way we see it, we are not "punching down" at young players. We are "punching up" at some of the most powerful government/media organizations on the planet. They started this internet race war, not us. They made literally everything about race, not us. They have all the power, not us. This is how we see it. And along the way, reactions like yours will draw fire from us, because bullying people who share outrage like yours is just part of this dissent process. In this video you presented yourself as an "establishment-aligned" target, so you catch "dissent" from us. You may not agree with some of the things I wrote here, and that's fine, but just know that there is much more nuance to the internet culture war going on here than just "dumb evil racists on the internet" ".

A black soccer player is being bombarded with racist taunts, but yet somehow the real victims here are white dudes, huh? Lmao what a fragile ego the guy who wrote this must have. Weiner can't be any bigger than 2 inches.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
The Englishmen are super fired up about this. Can anyone give more background on this? I only watch real football

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
A black soccer player is being bombarded with racist taunts, but yet somehow the real victims here are white dudes, huh? Lmao what a fragile ego the guy who wrote this must have. Weiner can't be any bigger than 2 inches.
I wonder how many of these taunts are from leftists trying to create a "racist" atmosphere? It does happen quite a bit. Remember the poop swastika? Jesse Smollet (sp?)?

The problem with the left is that they project the most heinous motivations for anyone that disagrees with them. It would be like saying that women who get an abortion only do that because they hate babies.

I wonder how many of these taunts are from leftists trying to create a "racist" atmosphere? It does happen quite a bit. Remember the poop swastika? Jesse Smollet (sp?)?

The problem with the left is that they project the most heinous motivations for anyone that disagrees with them. It would be like saying that women who get an abortion only do that because they hate babies.
Yeah, man. Totally. Never been any notable historical or current examples of right-wing racism. Just doesn't exist. So it almost has to be the left, amirite?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Yeah, man. Totally. Never been any notable historical or current examples of right-wing racism. Just doesn't exist. So it almost has to be the left, amirite?
ac471419-59e4-4865-bb7f-42eb5b9115d4-AP_Obama_Biden_2008.JPG

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I felt bad for that kid. Youngest player ever to play in Euro and he has to make his PK to extend the game to extra PKs.

They should be blaming the manager who subbed in two players in the last minute of overtime. Neither of them scored - one guy had a terrible shot and the other hit the post. Maybe he should have picked better players to take the PKs. The two were both black dudes so maybe that’s part of the commotion?

my biggest takeaway from euro and copa finals was that the US doesn’t belong on the same field as any of those four teams. Not even remotely close.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
You're arguing with a straw man. Nobody says that racism has never existed.

Based on your post above this, it seems that you're ignorant about the history of racism in this country. Most of the worst examples of racism in our history involve Democrats. And no, you can't say that "the Democrats back then were really conservatives". Look at the history of Biden's statements about race. Look up who Al Gore Sr. is. Examine Bill Clinton's mentor, William Fulbright. How about Nancy's Pelosi's father? Who is the last KKK member to hold office? A Democrat, Byrd (WV). None of those people are remotely conservative.

Today's BLM and CRT goes are to make black people poor, stupid, dependent, and bitter. It's the only logical explanation for the various policy ideas that they espouse. Want to know what Jim Crow looks like in the 21st century? It's CRT.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I felt bad for that kid. Youngest player ever to play in Euro and he has to make his PK to extend the game to extra PKs.

They should be blaming the manager who subbed in two players in the last minute of overtime. Neither of them scored - one guy had a terrible shot and the other hit the post. Maybe he should have picked better players to take the PKs. The two were both black dudes so maybe that’s part of the commotion?

my biggest takeaway from euro and copa finals was that the US doesn’t belong on the same field as any of those four teams. Not even remotely close.
Ah so that’s what the commotion is about. There is a perception that they didn’t pick the best player for the PK so they would appear anti-racist

I couldn’t completely understand

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Ah so that’s what the commotion is about. There is a perception that they didn’t pick the best player for the PK so they would appear anti-racist

England had three black dudes take kicks - two subs and the youngest player to ever play in the tournament. One guy missed and the Italian keeper saved the other two. Neither of the two saves were very good shots.

I was surprised Sterling didn’t take one (another black dude), he’s an amazing player.

I only watched half of the game but England looked like the better team to me. It was also in London so I’m sure it was a home crowd and they thought they would win.

You're arguing with a straw man. Nobody says that racism has never existed.

Based on your post above this, it seems that you're ignorant about the history of racism in this country. Most of the worst examples of racism in our history involve Democrats. And no, you can't say that "the Democrats back then were really conservatives". Look at the history of Biden's statements about race. Look up who Al Gore Sr. is. Examine Bill Clinton's mentor, William Fulbright. How about Nancy's Pelosi's father? Who is the last KKK member to hold office? A Democrat, Byrd (WV). None of those people are remotely conservative.

Today's BLM and CRT goes are to make black people poor, stupid, dependent, and bitter. It's the only logical explanation for the various policy ideas that they espouse. Want to know what Jim Crow looks like in the 21st century? It's CRT.
You basically just admitted that this country has always had racists in power on both sides of the aisle. You know that's one of the main tenants of CRT, right?

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

"Why in the hell do we have a white guy on Team USA basketball"?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
1.5/10

Listen, trolling is a beautiful thing but now that everything is a troll, nothing is a troll
Not even a 1.5 but I disagree with the last part.

Trolling folks is still hilarious when performed artfully.

FayuGes!

Poster
I watched the Euro final and saw those two guys substituted in with a minute left in extra time - I presumed they were the best penalty shot takers available for England. They clearly came in to take penalty kicks with so little time left. I don't know these players, don't watch Premier League - do English fans think there were better players to take penalty kicks? They were put in awfully late, not much time to get warm.....from the limited amount of international soccer I watch, I don't recall "designated penalty kickers" coming in late at the end of such games. Is that a thing?

Jtrain80

Legendary
I hope they get beat by a 3rd world country who cant afford shin pads. Same goes for the mens team.

American Soccer is the biggest bunch of faggots I have ever came across. Bar none. Fuck them.

Hate to quote my message, but to continue the discussion...

Soccer is one of the oldest sports u. The world. Second to maybe wrestling. I am a sports guy, dont care the rules... Let's play!

Tiddly winks, ping pong, baseball basketball, boxing, kickboxing,...I just want to a competition.

Soccer is a beautiful sport. Nothing better than seeing kids whose sole possession is a soccer ball with a tree as the goal. Hate the what the americans have done to the sport. Somehow made it a rich kid douche bag circle jerk that have to be on a travel team w their parents as donors to make it. I am so glad we get our asses beat in the sport.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
The way I look at it, I get more upset with people running to cry on the internet over the “trauma” caused to them by racism when we have people ripped in half on oil rigs, systemically raped and tortured, ritualistically murdered by cartels and, oh idk, actual people who served in the military and made the ultimate sacrifice.

Especially when it’s not racial to hate someone for missing a kick and thus being shitty at their job. The internet has made pussies out of the world

Top Bottom