Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coming Soon: Croot news

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We have appointed a new Head of the Press for Crootn: @Cincinattus91

Once we migrate the forum to a new server, we are going to repurpose this server as a news site that is populated by this community, but everything will need to go through the Head of the Press.

We will pay members for content that gets published. Individual threads on both forums can be great foundations for articles. Politics, Sports, General Interest Articles, etc.

We can make threads on here focused on specific topics and do our own investigation and collaborate an article. For example: maybe general interest articles to mirror current threads on home gym setups, or home bar setups, or really awkward YouTube videos

I want all of our political articles to be truthful, accurate, but would like some to have some very subtly hyperbole like you would expect from the MB. I imagine the sports articles being over the top emotional open letters to the athletic departments of various universities.

It's going to be a special artform that we have been developing ourselves for years and will continue to improve over time, but we will not be on any side of the political spectrum.

Some investigative articles (which will not be hyperbolic) I am interested in: Modern mass brainwashing techniques and EM effects on biological systems (I have a very rare book on this topic)

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
FYI @Croot_Overlord I fished ocer 600vold handles and i bet more than 500 came even after they sad no. Including anaomus angler
Hhomey Claus. So so many i cant remember. I gotnperma bant last night cant even view
Shit now.
As far as receipt i dropped another50
Ill bebin for 100 ea moth oncenyou hammer it.
Peopkenarenloving this sit. Ifnyou need anythin reach out suse

Oklahoma

Poster
FYI @Croot_Overlord I fished ocer 600vold handles and i bet more than 500 came even after they sad no. Including anaomus angler
Hhomey Claus. So so many i cant remember. I gotnperma bant last night cant even view
Shit now.
As far as receipt i dropped another50
Ill bebin for 100 ea moth oncenyou hammer it.
Peopkenarenloving this sit. Ifnyou need anythin reach out suse

Are you ok??

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Are you ok??
In type fast cand dgaf abuts spelling or punctuation guess it is something serious. Read and add ornremove latters and spaces. Not always that way but i r un a steel shop? Im a contributor to this dances thread of mostly truth and ive been fishing on other site for stragglers till i got bant today. Mostly im normal but likenafter my place turned down i went a tad off the deep end and my fellow Patriots(and fam anf friends) helped get menthrought it. Enjoy the site. You can send a photo directly to the board

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
In type fast cand dgaf abuts spelling or punctuation guess it is something serious. Read and add ornremove latters and spaces. Not always that way but i r un a steel shop? Im a contributor to this dances thread of mostly truth and ive been fishing on other site for stragglers till i got bant today. Mostly im normal but likenafter my place turned down i went a tad off the deep end and my fellow Patriots(and fam anf friends) helped get menthrought it. Enjoy the site. You can send a photo directly to the board
Don't know why, but I heart this post.

Your avatar used to be a woman balancing on a dude's stiffy, right?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Don't know why, but I heart this post.

Your avatar used to be a woman balancing on a dude's stiffy, right?
Wrong guy. That isna Saddelback Tree Walker full breed that died in my house fire. I gkt out w my 13olb bkack and tan and the ckosenon my back.

I did it bc i miss here. Memeorial type Shit

Screenshot_20210112-162759.png
Ack and tan here. Yrying to load Pnut wh perished in fire

Last edited:
Top Bottom