Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Comedian makes fun of Purebloods then collapses and fractures skull

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
200.gif

Rube Reaper

Elite
This thread perfectly defines the cult. Laughing at the sick and less fortunate is just who they are.

I feel bad for anyone who is having an abnormal COVID symptom. No doubt she was asymptomatic during initial infection and suffering one of the many long term complications.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
This thread perfectly defines the cult. Laughing at the sick and less fortunate is just who they are.

I feel bad for anyone who is having an abnormal COVID symptom. No doubt she was asymptomatic during initial infection and suffering one of the many long term complications.

Jabbed Mudblood took a header. Don’t over complicate it Patriot.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder

I know. The pro mandate people would never print news articles shaming people and mocking them for dying after standing against the vaccines. You would never do that.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I know. The pro mandate people would never print news articles shaming people and mocking them for dying after standing against the vaccines. You would never do that.
Exactly! Us good people are out here spending our time still trying to save the unvaccinated from themselves while the unvaccinated laugh at people who get sick and die.

It’s repulsive!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Her #1 problem was the shoes she was wearing. And she looks like Ann Coulter who has gone off the deep end.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Where can a guy pick up some of those jeans with the built in gaiters she's wearing? Asking for a friend.

Top Bottom