Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Colorado reports human case of H5N1 bird flu

OldBuzzard

Poster
Well, that took long enough. The new Virus of The Month. You know this strategy is actually brilliant. Since it’s all of these things are “health crises” people will readily comply with ridiculous control policies. Others will try to guilt their friends into complying. And still others will report on individuals to whatever authorities they believe can ensure compliance. I’ve said it before. It ain’t gonna stop. There will be the next one, and the next one,and so on. The Capitalist system must be destroyed by any means. Arm up.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
So they see no angle to resurrect the Covid hysteria so Fauci declares that pandemic over and here we are. And I’m sure it’s a coincidence that it’s right before mid terms.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Quarantine and fix them. I have 4 vacas planned for the summer and ill be damned if they get csncelled

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Quarantine and fix them. I have 4 vacas planned for the summer and ill be damned if they get csncelled
Baller. Hopefully you won’t have to drive when they shut down airports

My paranoia only goes so far. Our leftist overlords without a doubt used the shitty China virus to their favor in the '20 election with the unsolicited mail-in ballots/harvesters. However, I would be amazed if they tried to do the same for the mid-terms. Why? Because you've got a multitude of candidates and the logistics of keeping the pubs from taking over Congress makes the odds long at best so they're likely conceding the mid-terms in terms of stealing it.

All that said, there's zero doubt the leftists will have the same playbook in '24 as they did in '20. Why wouldn't they? The only thing they'll need is another shitty virus that'll make mail-in ballots look reasonable. Its up to state legislatures to strengthen their election laws pertaining to mail-in ballots as '20's election should be a wake up call for those that want to avoid living in a banana republic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom