Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Football: post the player on your team you are most excited for

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Over/under how many Quartebacks he destroys this year: 9.5 qbs destroyed

You got the over or under?

Alabama LB Will Anderson Jr. for the uninformed

1629234993450.png

Seagulls

Poster
Over/under how many Quartebacks he destroys this year: 9.5 qbs destroyed

You got the over or under?

Alabama LB Will Anderson Jr. for the uninformed

View attachment 40268
Jalen Carter. Only because I just read he’s got a good chance of being the best in the country this year. Can’t answer your other question because I don’t care. Not into football yet this season and only read the Jalen Carter article because I just took an adderall and then had my flight to Dallas delayed. Hence why my message right now is so long and emotionless.

UGA reporters are making everyone excited right now because of our defense in practices or scrimmages or whatever. Give it a few days but right now my brain is telling my heart it’s all bullshit and don’t fall for it again. I’ll also post a picture of Idaho’s new uniforms, which are kinda awesome.

210101_cls_fb_peach_bowl_61-l.jpg

603b241d7667f.image.jpg

huffbuffer

Poster
I am ready for the Bo Nix experiment at Auburn to end. The way things are going, he will stick around and be a 6th or 7th year senior.

Regards
Huffbuffer

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Jalen Carter. Only because I just read he’s got a good chance of being the best in the country this year. Can’t answer your other question because I don’t care. Not into football yet this season and only read the Jalen Carter article because I just took an adderall and then had my flight to Dallas delayed. Hence why my message right now is so long and emotionless.

UGA reporters are making everyone excited right now because of our defense in practices or scrimmages or whatever. Give it a few days but right now my brain is telling my heart it’s all bullshit and don’t fall for it again. I’ll also post a picture of Idaho’s new uniforms, which are kinda awesome.

210101_cls_fb_peach_bowl_61-l.jpg

603b241d7667f.image.jpg
Bro…..Jordan Davis is the starter…sure Carter is good….but if we’re most excited about our 2nd string DT….we’re FUCKED. But we are 1980….so….it really was inevitable. Hell look at our injury list already….and we haven’t played a fuckin game.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
If you guys could beat them one more time... tia.

Also, did you know that I am from the same home town as db Chris Harris?
He and Talib at opposite corners was a fvcking dream scenario. Miss those days. 😞. But I think we have a good new coach in the workhorse mould of Mangino without the toxic disposition or cholesterol level.

mrt

Elite
Man there hasn't been an Irishman playing for Notre Dame in 50 years. I LMAO every time I hear an announcer say "The Fighting Irish". I'm more than sure a lot more are laughing in the PUBs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom