Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Damn I could have sworn Miami was up close to 30 at one point

BTAvenger

Elite
Speaking of college hoops my older son just finished his freshman regular season for VMI. He had 26 last night. Their team wasn’t good but he averaged 11 points and nearly 6 rebounds a game over the regular season. Not too shabby for a freshman in D1 basketball in a very strong mid major conference.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Speaking of college hoops my older son just finished his freshman regular season for VMI. He had 26 last night. Their team wasn’t good but he averaged 11 points and nearly 6 rebounds a game over the regular season. Not too shabby for a freshman in D1 basketball in a very strong mid major conference.

This is incredible! Congrats man!

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
And Purdue is still Big10 Champions. This was the year Indiana was supposed to win the Big10. Purdue was picked 5 or 6 in the preseason. Two freshman guards and a young team that will be back again next season.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
My son was named to the Southern Conference All Freshman Team!
That’s badass can’t imagine how proud u are right now. I was flying high couple weeks ago when my 8 yr old who I claim to be mine won basketball tourney 2 weeks ago and on all tourney team.
Is there a hype/highlight video yet?

BTAvenger

Elite
That’s badass can’t imagine how proud u are right now. I was flying high couple weeks ago when my 8 yr old who I claim to be mine won basketball tourney 2 weeks ago and on all tourney team.
Is there a hype/highlight video yet?
Thanks. Very proud indeed. Nothing yet on highlights. If it happens I’ll post it here.

Edit: this is a quick clip of my 7’ sophomore son from a game last week. He is #35 and the first highlight of this brief clip.

denn

Legendary
Founder

You should be very proud....this is awesome!

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Where is he looking to go? Any particular reason why he's transferring?

Because he’s a badass and VMI is now too small-time for him? For real @BTAvenger congrats to you and your son. Let us know where he ends up so we can follow his journey. PS Tech will be in need of some players, we have great facilities and Lubbock is a superb college town.

BTAvenger

Elite
Where is he looking to go? Any particular reason why he's transferring?
He is leaving due to system fit. Nothing against his coaches personally, or the school but the staff that recruited my son there left last spring for Chattanooga. The coach that took over, honored my son‘s scholarship, but runs an entirely different system. And the system that he runs we don’t feel is a fit for my son. It’s not predicated on the ball and player movement. It’s all one on one iso type stuff with a very little ball movement or ball sharing. And very little to no emphasis on throwing the ball inside. He’s looking for us that moves and shares the ball and runs a good system. Like Colgate, for example.

Top Bottom