Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Big Twaylve has been tough for years, but it's a fucking meatgrinder this year. Huggs has a pretty good team this year and we're 8th in conference. Still should get in the dance with 17-18 wins.
Yeah middle of the road Oklahoma drilled Alabama’s ass

The SEC is actually pretty soft this year. About half the teams are easy W’s

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@PeytonMooning FYI I bought SEC tourney tickets.

3 tickets for the noon session Friday (#1 seed game) and 3 tickets for the championship

Might be interested in selling if you would be interested depending on how things break

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
@PeytonMooning FYI I bought SEC tourney tickets.

3 tickets for the noon session Friday (#1 seed game) and 3 tickets for the championship

Might be interested in selling if you would be interested depending on how things break

I very much appreciate the offer but there's zero chance Tennessee ends up in the championship game or as the #1 seed. I think Bama is a near lock for both of those.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Nice win by Tech last night @thenick_ttu . The Big 12 has never been as brutal as it is now. It wouldn't shock me if Tech ended up winning the conference tourney. I am considering a trip to Kansas City for the tournament. Did it with a buddy a few years ago and the Power and Light District area was a huge party. Incredible experience and we only have two more opportunities remaining.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Nice win by Tech last night @thenick_ttu . The Big 12 has never been as brutal as it is now. It wouldn't shock me if Tech ended up winning the conference tourney. I am considering a trip to Kansas City for the tournament. Did it with a buddy a few years ago and the Power and Light District area was a huge party. Incredible experience and we only have two more opportunities remaining.

The season has been a disappointment but that win last night felt pretty good. When Texas came back and tied it with 4:00 left, I just knew we were going to lose. But we found a way to pull it off. As has been said all year the Big 12 is absolutely brutal this year. I really thought we might go winless in league play up until a few weeks ago. I’ve never been to the conference tourney but this would be a great year to go. Lots of good basketball to watch.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The season has been a disappointment but that win last night felt pretty good. When Texas came back and tied it with 4:00 left, I just knew we were going to lose. But we found a way to pull it off. As has been said all year the Big 12 is absolutely brutal this year. I really thought we might go winless in league play up until a few weeks ago. I’ve never been to the conference tourney but this would be a great year to go. Lots of good basketball to watch.
Hopefully our 2 7-foot players are healthy for the rest of conference and the Big 12 tournament. One has only started playing the last 2 games. Perhaps he will stay well and round into shape by the end of the month and the other gets over his injuries.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Cats pulled out the broom and broke it off in that Vol ass.

Of course they will shit down their leg Wednesday, but I'll take it today.

We're down 2 starters, losing to scrub teams right now. At least we're not Alabama and that shit show. That program is about to get the Baylor treatment and I don't see them getting a Scott Drew to pull them out if it.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
We're down 2 starters, losing to scrub teams right now. At least we're not Alabama and that shit show. That program is about to get the Baylor treatment and I don't see them getting a Scott Drew to pull them out if it.
Yeah we were down 2 guards as well.

That Bama shit is insane. Gotta think heads will roll, right?

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Yeah we were down 2 guards as well.

That Bama shit is insane. Gotta think heads will roll, right?

I guess the police aren't going to do anything. If you or I took a gun to a drunk person at 1 AM, and that gun was used to murder someone, regardless of whether or not it was their property, we would be charged as an accessory. If the police don't do anything then the University isn't obligated to do anything.

However, Miller is going to get the Karl Malone treatment in his career moving forward. He'll never get past this, it will cost him endorsements and fans.

Not sure on Oats. I don't think I've ever seen a coach survive something like this, but if Bama backs him and no charges are filed, he can survive IMO. The media will never forgive him though, so recruiting will suffer. He'll never reach his full potential as a coach.

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
I guess the police aren't going to do anything. If you or I took a gun to a drunk person at 1 AM, and that gun was used to murder someone, regardless of whether or not it was their property, we would be charged as an accessory. If the police don't do anything then the University isn't obligated to do anything.

However, Miller is going to get the Karl Malone treatment in his career moving forward. He'll never get past this, it will cost him endorsements and fans.

Not sure on Oats. I don't think I've ever seen a coach survive something like this, but if Bama backs him and no charges are filed, he can survive IMO. The media will never forgive him though, so recruiting will suffer. He'll never reach his full potential as a coach.

Don‘t forget, Miller also used his car as a blockade so the other person couldn’t leave. I guess that’s just some bad parking and not an accessory to murder.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Brandon "The Accessory' Miller just pulled off one of the best individual performances I've ever seen in CBB hanging 41 on the best Quad 3 team in the country

Last edited:
Top Bottom