Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Baseball NCAA Tourney Official Thread...............

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Just read where Indiana St forfeited home field advantage to TCU for their Super. Must be a budget thing. Seems like Larry Bird could have stepped in and made something happen for them. Maybe it's something else, I don't know, but that's pretty strange.

edit: appears Indiana St is hosting a previously scheduled Special Olympics event on campus this week and is honoring that commitment.

Last edited:
Just read where Indiana St forfeited home field advantage to TCU for their Super. Must be a budget thing. Seems like Larry Bird could have stepped in and made something happen for them. Maybe it's something else, I don't know, but that's pretty strange.

edit: appears Indiana St is hosting a previously scheduled Special Olympics event on campus this week and is honoring that commitment.
Good work by the AD there lol. I’d be fuckin pissed as coach and players.

denn

Legendary
Founder

Don't put that on Larry Legend. ; )

Latest posts

Top Bottom