Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Baseball NCAA Tourney Official Thread...............

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Eers vs birdfuckers today... once you see it, you can't unsee it

university-of-kentucky-wildcat-logo.png

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Bama 2-0 waiting for winner of the morning game. 12-4 since coach was fired for betting on games

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Wtf kinda call was that? Did they say the batter impeded the throw? The pitcher deflected the ball.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I was gone 2 seconds and were up 9-2. Wtf happened?
Carolina getting hot at the right time.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
BTW, if you are a a baseball coach and you wear a jersey with a number, I really want to kick your ass. I know that is sinful, but I do.

I remember coaching my kids coach pitch team and we played a team where the coach had on a full uniform including jersey, baseball pants, and cleats!!! Even had stirrup socks!!!

I really wanted to punch him in his face.

Just wear a pullover. If you want to wear the pants, fine. But not the jersey with a number. Heck, wear a polo. That would be cool.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
BTW, if you are a a baseball coach and you wear a jersey with a number, I really want to kick your ass. I know that is sinful, but I do.

I remember coaching my kids coach pitch team and we played a team where the coach had on a full uniform including jersey, baseball pants, and cleats!!! Even had stirrup socks!!!

I really wanted to punch him in his face.

Just wear a pullover. If you want to wear the pants, fine. But not the jersey with a number. Heck, wear a polo. That would be cool.
Literally every MLB coach wears a jersey

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Folks like Francona and Boone have went away from it. Unless you are out there taking hacks in the game, I don't want you in a uniform. It is an idiotic tradition!

AP22113059728164-e1652302528882.jpg

aaron-boone-ejections.png
Snit wears them, but Snit is freaking old. We just going to have to wait him out.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Lots of potential for some classic games today. All eyes on Baton Rouge, Palo Alto, Fayetteville and Gainesville.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
This doesn't happen anymore, although Lebarron Johnson did have a 130 pitch complete game on Saturday that was damn gutsy and impressive. But 172 pitches? Wow.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Pig is done. TCU just basically punched a ticket to Omaha. I don’t think Indiana St is stopping this train.

Top Bottom