Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Applicants are Following the Senator Warren Example. Regime unhappy (link)...

AgEngDawg

Legendary

"Angel B. Pérez, CEO of the National Association for College Admission Counseling, told Inside Higher Ed that, actually, white students lying about their race shows showed the need for more “racial reckoning” against them.

“This data truly saddens me,” said Pérez. “The fact that students would believe they would be discriminated against for being white goes to show that we have a lot of work to do in this country around racial reckoning and understanding systemic inequality.”"

Rube Reaper

Elite
I always lie on race based questions because fuck judging anything by race. Sometimes I’ll mark the choice for no answer but a lot of times I’ll put whatever I think will give me the best chance of getting what I’m applying for. Fuck em
You should be prosecuted for fraud.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

"Angel B. Pérez, CEO of the National Association for College Admission Counseling, told Inside Higher Ed that, actually, white students lying about their race shows showed the need for more “racial reckoning” against them.

“This data truly saddens me,” said Pérez. “The fact that students would believe they would be discriminated against for being white goes to show that we have a lot of work to do in this country around racial reckoning and understanding systemic inequality.”"
You gotta LOVE seeing this….

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You guys are showing you're racist. N_GGERS.
naggers.gif

Top Bottom