Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cody Jinks: best “country” guy since

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
He’s a million times batter than that faggot Joe “jules swinefield” Nichols

dskurz

Poster
Waylon, Jamey Johnson, Stapleton?
Guy makes true Cunt-tree music:

here’s a full show.
There's a few great country singers currently out there, they just don't get played on the radio or get the respect they deserve in the music industry. Tyler Childers as an example. Absolutely no reason why someone like him gets zero radio play time. Jinks does get a little, but not nearly enough.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
There's a few great country singers currently out there, they just don't get played on the radio or get the respect they deserve in the music industry. Tyler Childers as an example. Absolutely no reason why someone like him gets zero radio play time. Jinks does get a little, but not nearly enough.
Childers should be selling 1+ million records a year. If Sturgill shut his lib mouth up and made bluegrass and country like his first two albums he’d be up theretoo

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
He’s a million times batter than that faggot Joe “jules swinefield” Nichols
That guy makes me want to play the Dixie chicks (although the original “Traveling Soldier” by Bruce Robinson is amazing.

dskurz

Poster
IMO this is his best song

That song gets me every time.

My favorite is The Raven and The Dove. Mainly because it was co-written with Tennessee Jet (one of my favorites as well)

Here's both versions:

TN Jet @ Buck's (a small little dive bar outside of Omaha that does live music) back in October when stuff was still a little pandemic crazy

buff182

Poster
Founder
If Evan Felker and Tyler Childers got together to write songs 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

if you haven’t discovered the songwriting chops on either of them I highly recommend it

Top Bottom