Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cocaine Mitch is a fucking faggot.

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
He's not dumb, I'll give him that. A power-hungry relic with a complex about his reptilian features is a better way of describing him.
giphy.gif

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
Trying to separate himself from Trump so he doesn't go down with him. He's a politician, what do you expect? But he will lose a ton of support with this move, he's just stuck in the DC bubble so he doesn't realize it yet.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Hahahaha

What difference does it make? If the powers that be want him re-elected, then that will happen. If they don’t, he loses. He’s just saying now what he is being told to say.

If you haven’t learned that votes don’t matter after what we just saw in Nov, then I don’t know what to tell you.

utv2316

Elite
Founder
Mitch says “ I have my own Dominion voting machines. I can say what I want with impunity!”

Pastaman

Poster
McConnell and the republicans have a death wish when they lose all of these voters. I know because I am one of them and I am ready to watch the Republican Party burn down. I am about as conservative as you can get. Not to mention McConnell and his wife will be looking over their shoulders for a long time.

The Democrats as we know no matter what they would never turn on their own. The Republicans have always been stupid and if they go along with the impeachment they are going to get slaughtered in the midterms.

What reason does McConnell have to defend trump?
Doesn't need to defend him just don't enable the opposition. If they throw him out or impeach him 2022 will be a bloodbath. I am just telling you as any normal person can see he has millions of voters that believe in him. In 2022 they will sit home and not vote or vote democrat. I will be one of them. What McConnell and the Rinos like Chaney are doing is suicide for the party.

Oklahoma

Poster
McConnell is close to retirement and with the purge he doesn’t want to miss out on the fancy life with his wife. All those scum suckers get rich fucking us so they can live as aristocrats. I feel no sympathy for them. their disgusting acts over decades are the reason people wanted to arrest and kill them, not trumps speech.

Chauvinist Pig

Poster
Founder
McConnell and the republicans have a death wish when they lose all of these voters. I know because I am one of them and I am ready to watch the Republican Party burn down. I am about as conservative as you can get. Not to mention McConnell and his wife will be looking over their shoulders for a long time.

The Democrats as we know no matter what they would never turn on their own. The Republicans have always been stupid and if they go along with the impeachment they are going to get slaughtered in the midterms.

Doesn't need to defend him just don't enable the opposition. If they throw him out or impeach him 2022 will be a bloodbath. I am just telling you as any normal person can see he has millions of voters that believe in him. In 2022 they will sit home and not vote or vote democrat. I will be one of them. What McConnell and the Rinos like Chaney are doing is suicide for the party.

I fear you trying to differentiate between a R and a D for long term Washington DC elected politicians is where you have to start in understanding your outage or dismay . It is the same animal. They are all compromised.

Just my opinion. Probably worth what it cost you.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Trying to separate himself from Trump so he doesn't go down with him. He's a politician, what do you expect? But he will lose a ton of support with this move, he's just stuck in the DC bubble so he doesn't realize it yet.

He's just hoping the Dems won't dominion his election

Pastaman

Poster
He is done if he does it. Not to mention I wouldn't to be him looking over his shoulder.

Top Bottom