Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cobb County Georgia Property Values Increasing (link)...

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Buckhead isn't Cobb. Plus:

Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms admitted in December she doesn't know how to stop the alarming wave of violence and is 'open to suggestions.'

Holy Chit!!! How potato do you have to be as an elected official to actual verbalize this thought?

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms admitted in December she doesn't know how to stop the alarming wave of violence and is 'open to suggestions.'

Holy Chit!!! How potato do you have to be as an elected official to actual verbalize this thought?

No, the point of my post was that people from Buckhead are moving across the river to Cobb County in droves. Hence, the property values are going up.

I am going to make a mint off these fools from Buckhead when I sell.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

She's a dem so that's a pretty good giveaway as to the incompetence.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Lance Bottoms?

Hmmm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom