Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Clemson fan here: angus is peppered

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
notre-dame.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Respect to the Clesmon crowd for owning up to their Suck……but understand, you will NOT be getting off this easily. We have utjrjr and the gumps to deal with 1st but later this week…….we will discuss this further! 🤣🤣

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Worst play calling we have seen in a long time.
Hahaha the TI boards! 🤣 in utter meltdown...but I agree, TE screens left and right, and being pushed around on D...I could be wrong, but Dabo looks to be trying to make a bunch of Dabo's on the staff...unfortunately, I don't really see him making any changes in the off-season...it's been fun lol...

Go Tigers babayyy!!!!!

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Hahaha the TI boards! 🤣 in utter meltdown...but I agree, TE screens left and right, and being pushed around on D...I could be wrong, but Dabo looks to be trying to make a bunch of Dabo's on the staff...unfortunately, I don't really see him making any changes in the off-season...it's been fun lol...

Go Tigers babayyy!!!!!
Pretty Spot on analysis…..IMHO IYAM.

Also very surprising as most Clem fans are very similar to utjrjr fans…..”ALL IN” 🤣

But I expected this from muh dawg!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Go Tigers babayyy!!!!!
Why do all of clemzins assistance look downsy?

Top Bottom