Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chips Act beats the Senate filibuster.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Okay can we get some cliff notes on said bill
I don't know exactly but supposedly it will make it so that we can manufacture semiconductor chips domestically. Not sure why this bill is needed since Samsung and some others are already building plants to make them here. I'm sure there is devil in the details on this. Schumer is the scumbag pushing it. I'd bet it is some how coordinated w the world economic forum and a push for global totalitarianism

With that list of uniparty troglodytes voting for… I am 100% against whatever this bill is
You’re retarded then. Not passing this would be like choosing to forgoe building bombs, while China does, just because you don’t like the people who passed the bill.

I don't know exactly but supposedly it will make it so that we can manufacture semiconductor chips domestically. Not sure why this bill is needed since Samsung and some others are already building plants to make them here. I'm sure there is devil in the details on this. Schumer is the scumbag pushing it. I'd bet it is some how coordinated w the world economic forum and a push for global totalitarianism
Intel and Samsung built those plants assuming they would get the tax breaks and subsidies in this bill. It had to happen to keep those businesses expanding the way they are.

Last edited:

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
No its not. Thats what they want you to think. Its a bill with sorts of other BS in it called the chip bill.

Last edited:
Top Bottom