Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chinese communist rivals.com gave me a week ban for saying...

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
tenor.gif

AgEngDawg

Legendary

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Homoboard running a free 30 day special, so I can get the skinny on Spring practice. Have to cancel before 5/21. Still won't tMB though. They're dead to me.

Football is too painful as a Gamecock to follow it like that. Cancelling rivals was easy, as I mostly just tune in on Saturdays in the fall. It hurts less that way😅😢

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Football is too painful as a Gamecock to follow it like that. Cancelling rivals was easy, as I mostly just tune in on Saturdays in the fall. It hurts less that way😅😢
Have you UK Football'd? I've been there, bought the tshirt, burned that fucker out of frustration just to be sucked back in.

By August I'll be all "Bring on Roll Tide, we got something for that ass".

It could be worse I guess. I could have been raised a UTjr fan.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Have you UK Football'd? I've been there, bought the tshirt, burned that fucker out of frustration just to be sucked back in.

By August I'll be all "Bring on Roll Tide, we got something for that ass".

It could be worse I guess. I could have been raised a UTjr fan.

It was our rival taking it to the next level, as Spurrier let us drop back to obscurity and beyond that finally broke me.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Why don't you give them a taste of their own medicine and ban them for life!

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Genmod isn’t a real person. It’s a bot that if it gets escalated they will connect a real human but most of the time will just hand out a suspension given several auto violations

Top Bottom