Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

China virus tests question

Prof Moody

Poster
I got tested to be in a close friends’ wedding at their request. Bride and groom had recently gotten the virus so the wedding was greatly downsized and they’d have elderly grandparents. This was in December when they were fearmongering about a spike. However, I found it a reasonable request an obliged.

I haven’t been vaccinated or gotten the COVIDs. It feels good to have superior genetics.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
No vaccine, F that. I did test myself when my girlfriend had it, but only because I work in a lab and just swabbed & ran it myself...just out of curiousity, but it was negative both times I tested myself.

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
I got tested once because my 2 year old was sick in november and the pediatrician freaked everyone out and said it was probably covid so we all got tested. Turns out no one had it. No vaccine and won’t be getting it. Wife got it though. Kids will absolutely not be getting it.

eb102993

Poster
Got tested when I started my new job. I was negative. Not getting the vaccine. Wife got it and wishes I would. She knows where I stand.
Going to have a difficult time when she is going to want to get the kids vaccinated. They are 8 and 12. May get pretty ugly in fact

sclaw03

Poster
No fvcking jab
Not tested yet either (but will be going forward due to job as consequence of not getting jab)

Wife not tested yet either
But did get J&J vax as she couldn't stand the pressure from work to get it

Entire family as well as entire extended family seriously sick in Dec 2019 after our trip to Disney in Nov.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I got tested once because my 2 year old was sick in november and the pediatrician freaked everyone out and said it was probably covid so we all got tested. Turns out no one had it. No vaccine and won’t be getting it. Wife got it though. Kids will absolutely not be getting it.
Get a better Dr

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Not gonna lie I was pretty pissed off about it. She should’ve known better than to make that assumption. My wife was freaking out until we got all the test results back.
Ive blown through Drs until i find a person i am comfortable with.
In 2005 i had to get a neck surgery. Arguably the best guy in the states is on my back yard. I went in. He was great but talked above my head. His prototype kep interpreting what Dr Johnson was saying. I told Johnson to pound sand that i wanted his assistant to do it. Best surgery i ever had.
Dude got kicked outta the practice 6months later for boning another Dr's wife. I always called him Sarasota BC he was from there

IrishinOC

Poster
Just got a test, got a bad cold/flu. Wanted to get a test to hopefully confirm it was the China virus, damned luck would have it that it’s some other China virus. I have a feeling if I got tested in my current condition last March, I’d be positive.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Same.
I got it 1st week that Jan 2020.
Dr tested me for flu. Negative
No chance i take the vaccine
Yea, doc tested me for flu and strep.....negative on both. He just said I had some "bad bug".

It wasn't all that bad for me except feeling really lethargic. Didn't even run a high fever. Tried smoking a bowl, and it hurt like hell so I knew I was definitely sick with something.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yea, doc tested me for flu and strep.....negative on both. He just said I had some "bad bug".

It wasn't all that bad for me except feeling really lethargic. Didn't even run a high fever. Tried smoking a bowl, and it hurt like hell so I knew I was definitely sick with something.
I was down for 6 days. It sucked but I've been through much worse. Chyna will up their game. I think the vax is a long game to 500million

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
No test and no vaccine.

I did a blood draw to see if I had ever been exposed to the virus, because I’m an investor in the company that does the test. So I can say with %99+ accuracy that I was never exposed to the virus either.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

January 2020, was the 9 day cold that wouldn't go away regardless of what I took. Day 4 and 5 I had fever, headache and lost my sense of taste and smell for 48 hours. MD said it was a Virus of Unknown Etiology. Fatigue lasted for 3-4 months afterwards.

No test, no vaccination but do have antibodies - naturally acquired.

Top Bottom