Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

China & Russia to build joint lunar station

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
This is a disaster waiting to happen. If, and I mean if, they can get the necessary building materials to the surface of the moon, the end product will be a design by two communist bureaucracies. Imagine the possibilities for an architectural boondoggle and aesthetic eye-sore. It will be filled with sushi and vodka though. In addition, they will try to power it with a small nuclear reactor, and we all know their records on properly handling nuclear power.

I imagine Elon Mush will build one before they do and then they can copy his design. The Chi-coms and the Ruskies are great at stealing intellectual property, and even then, they screw it up in the design-build process.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
This is a disaster waiting to happen. If, and I mean if, they can get the necessary building materials to the surface of the moon, the end product will be a design by two communist bureaucracies. Imagine the possibilities for an architectural boondoggle and aesthetic eye-sore. It will be filled with sushi and vodka though. In addition, they will try to power it with a small nuclear reactor, and we all know their records on properly handling nuclear power.

I imagine Elon Mush will build one before they do and then they can copy his design. The Chi-coms and the Ruskies are great at stealing intellectual property, and even then, they screw it up in the design-build process.
I agree. I cannot see this being anything bit a cluster fuck. Russia could maybe engineer it but no way Chyna could manufacture anything to last in space for longer than a month. Or else the spacemen will die up there. I just cannotbsee it ending well

SOTrojan

Poster

You may be right in general, but ftr Russia is no longer a communist country. It hasn’t been since 1992.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
You may be right in general, but ftr Russia is no longer a communist country. It hasn’t been since 1992.
Shedding the skin and healing the wounds of Russian communism takes a long time to do. The people are still damaged and the Czar is still in power. The wolf simply put on some sheep's clothing.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Shedding the skin and healing the wounds of Russian communism takes a long time to do. The people are still damaged and the Czar is still in power. The wolf simply put on some sheep's clothing.

At least we pretend to have fair elections here. Over there Putin wins with 90+% or some stupid shit

Top Bottom