Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

China asks Coal Producers to Hike Output (link)....

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
"US will now tax their citizens at higher rates to make up for China’s ineptitude"

Interesting thought. My cousin was GWB's first Sec of the Interior. When Obama got elected I asked if there was any way she knew of for Obama to pledge our coal and other energy reserves as collateral for China buying our debt. I got a two page email explaining why that would not be allowed given all the lease contracts and other laws/regulations. With OBiden, anything is possible.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Can we just nuke china into rubble?
What a GREAT IDEA! I wish I would have thought of that.

Based on Jane's Defense Weekly's nuclear warfare survivability computations in the February issue, the United States could incinerate approximately 85% of China's main population centers and high-strategic targets, resulting in more that 560,000,000 dead. China could only obliterate about 54% of our major cities resulting in 125,000,000 dead (no estimate was given on high value military centers like Huntsville, AL.).

This edge for the US is based on our fast strike nuclear boomers (Virginia Class Submarines), our lethal and unstoppable B2 Bombers and last but not least our anti-missile missiles system known as THADD (Terminal High Altitude Defense System). I say that's enough of an advantage to strike first - let's push that BIG RED BUTTON!

As Lyndon Johnson quipped - "War is good for business!" And we got Vietnam.

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
What a GREAT IDEA! I wish I would have thought of that.

Based on Jane's Defense Weekly's nuclear warfare survivability computations in the February issue, the United State could incinerate approximately 85% of their main population centers resulting in more that 560,000,000 dead. China could only obliterate about 54% of our major cities resulting in 125,000,000 dead. This edge for the US is based on our fast strike nuclear boomers (atomic subs/Virginia Class) and our superior anti-missile defense shield. I say that's enough of an advantage to strike first

As Lyndon Johnson quipped - "War is good for business!" And we got Vietnam.
Would make a great T-shirt.
giphy.gif

Top Bottom