Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chicago cop charged after allegedly shooting at suspected carjackers: reports

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
What am I off on? Theft is punishable by death.

Re read everything in this thread and tell me how I’m wrong.
You sir are a pedantic fool. I could are less and will not continue conversing with someone so lacking in common sense.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Your dog is still ugly and you’re still a jackass and an idiot.
If I am not mistaken your avatar is a jackass. You are so ignorant you don't take time to think an acerbic retort through. And guess what? It ends up making you the loser. You're still in the minor leagues my friend. I can see that your double digit I.O. is really working out well for you.

tickdickler

Poster
If I am not mistaken your avatar is a jackass. You are so ignorant you don't take time to think an acerbic retort through. And guess what? It ends up making you the loser. You're still in the minor leagues my friend. I can see that your double digit I.O. is really working out well for you.
Your assertion that I am in fact belligerent after showing most of you idiots how incorrect you are, is hilarious. Your quoted message proves how ignorant you truly are. Keep your weird ideologies to yourself. Most of society doesn’t want to kill people over simple theft.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
You are disgusting. If my kid stole a pumpkin off your porch, you would shoot her? I raise her right and I don’t think she would ever do that, but your logic is awful. I truly hope you never pass that stupidity on to your kids.
I wouldn’t shoot her. Would beat the shit out of her then come for you for raising such a disgusting human being.

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder
Should protect you and yore property even if yore not on yore property IYAM.

Personally believe, however from a legal standpoint, once not on your own property there are to many grey areas, and trying to subjugate that just becomes a nightmare, and with that said, I would be open to that thought process however the legal structure would then need to change to maybe a jury + a panel of judges equal to the size of the jury to gain ability to truly judge the totality of each situation.

I don’t know though, interpretation is still just a fancy word for guessing and side seat driving.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Your assertion that I am in fact belligerent after showing most of you idiots how incorrect you are, is hilarious. Your quoted message proves how ignorant you truly are. Keep your weird ideologies to yourself. Most of society doesn’t want to kill people over simple theft.
I don’t want to but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

I know I’m right on the matter cuz it’s making yore skin crawl like a prepubescent gurl getting sniffed by Puddin.

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder
You are disgusting. If my kid stole a pumpkin off your porch, you would shoot her? I raise her right and I don’t think she would ever do that, but your logic is awful. I truly hope you never pass that stupidity on to your kids.

Your not wrong in your thought process, and most feel the same way as you, but it’s an emotional response, the conundrum is that the law should be clear and without prejudice, and that includes age.

Right and wrong should know no age, and clearly the “what if” has become and taken a stronghold in our legal system due to “liberal” thinking.

I don’t mean “liberal” to be derogatory, but our legal system has taken that stance, and that was never its intent.

Top Bottom