Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chicago cop charged after allegedly shooting at suspected carjackers: reports

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Oh shit! The stupid cop tried to uphold the law as he was sworn in to do. Criminals are innocent victims of white supremacy. White folks get the chair, black folks get asked to "please don't do that again...were tired of having to forward your mail to the county jail."

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder

Provide me with the link for the Chicago PD force continuum where it’s says shooting at unarmed car thieves is authorized.

I’m not concerned with whether or not you personally approve of her response. (For the record I happen to agree that brazen shitheads should probably take some lead in the back.)

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Provide me with the link for the Chicago PD force continuum where it’s says shooting at unarmed car thieves is authorized.

I’m not concerned with whether or not you personally approve of her response. (For the record I happen to agree that brazen shitheads should probably take some lead in the back.)
This is really all that matters.

Let’s not legitimize these obscene regulations with vernacular that suggests they’re reasonable.

tickdickler

Poster

No reason to bring common sense into this place. Pretty sure multiple posters on here have white hoods in their closets.

Cre8ive

Founder
Hate to be that guy, but “carjackers” implies that the suspects were armed. Article indicates that they just hopped in the car as the off duty cop was loading groceries.

A property crime should not be met with fatal force.
Are you going to whip them with your belt? How in the hell do you think we got to this point of utter lawlessness? When it's dark and you are being charged by a dark facade of a man you shoot at the chest mass. That is the way it is taught. Pieces of shit criminal need to understand that that the bigger the crime the better the chance they will eat lead for dinner.

Last edited:

catreaper

Master Baiter
Are you going to whip them with your belt? How in the hell do you think we got to this point of utter lawlessness? When it dark and you are being charged by a dark facade of a man you shoot at the chest mass. That is the way it is taught. Pieces of shit criminal need to understand that that the bigger the crime the better the change they will eat lead for dinner.
No, I’m sure the man that is about to retire in a few years after spending his whole life in one of the worst cities in America as a cop has no idea how to police.

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder
Hate to be that guy, but “carjackers” implies that the suspects were armed. Article indicates that they just hopped in the car as the off duty cop was loading groceries.

A property crime should not be met with fatal force.

Yeah because that stance has led us to such an ordered civilized society?

It’s common sense, people at our core are still fucking animals by nature. If there are dire consequences then you will have less malarkey.
I think you end the shooting the “innocent” by if you run, armed or unarmed, you can be shot. To many good people who serve are put in terrible situations, and have to question their own well being because some crook decides to steal other peoples shit, and then will shot a cop over a few hundred bucks rather than spend the night in the concrete barracks.

Time to equalize this shit, and end the weak running shit.

America 1st

Founder
No, I’m sure the man that is about to retire in a few years after spending his whole life in one of the worst cities in America as a cop has no idea how to police.
She wasn’t policing tho. She loading groceries with her husband into her personal vehicle.

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
Are you going to whip them with your belt? How in the hell do you think we got to this point of utter lawlessness? When it dark and you are being charged by a dark facade of a man you shoot at the chest mass. That is the way it is taught. Pieces of shit criminal need to understand that that the bigger the crime the better the change they will eat lead for dinner.
You’re missing my point.
It can be in Texas.
Tennessee v. Garner suggests otherwise.
Yeah because that stance has led us to such an ordered civilized society?

It’s common sense, people at our core are still fucking animals by nature. If there are dire consequences then you will have less malarkey.
I think you end the shooting the “innocent” by if you run, armed or unarmed, you can be shot. To many good people who serve are put in terrible situations, and have to question their own well being because some crook decides to steal other peoples shit, and then will shot a cop over a few hundred bucks rather than spend the night in the concrete barracks.

Time to equalize this shit, and end the weak running shit.
We don’t disagree on what needs to be done. I’m just telling you guys that she was rightfully charged, going by the letter of the law. You simply cannot shoot at fleeing felons, especially for a property crime.
She wasn’t policing tho. She loading groceries with her husband into her personal vehicle.
She’s a cop. She’s bound by department policy and state law whether she’s on duty or not. And the second she pulled out her pistol she was taking police action, and essentially on-duty.

TJHall1

Legendary
You’re missing my point.

We don’t disagree on what needs to be done. I’m just telling you guys that she was rightfully charged, going by the letter of the law. You simply cannot shoot at fleeing felons, especially for a property crime.

She’s a cop. She’s bound by department policy and state law whether she’s on duty or not. And the second she pulled out her pistol she was taking police action, and essentially on-duty.
Correct.

I'm not a cop. But correct.

America 1st

Founder
You’re missing my point.

So back to my original point about ridiculous regulations and bullshit laws.

Defending ourselves and our property isn’t policing regardless of what some shitty state law or department policy says.

I hope she uses the 14th amendment for her defense and sues under it as well. Absolutely obscene this is even a thing.

TJHall1

Legendary

Defending ourselves and our property isn’t policing regardless of what some shitty state law or department policy says.

I hope she uses the 14th amendment for her defense and sues under it as well. Absolutely obscene this is even a thing.
Shitty state law.....there are 40 other posts where you quote "shitty state law" as to why something is justifiable. 🤣

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

I hope she uses the 14th amendment for her defense and sues under it as well. Absolutely obscene this is even a

Maize is 100% correct on his point and he even admitted that he agreed with your premise, but legally you are incorrect on this one.

America 1st

Founder
@TheRealJohnCooper

"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws."

— Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

America 1st

Founder
Good lord man. Give me a break.
Wait you don’t think you should be able to shoot someone for violating your right to property?

Yes, shooting someone for a property crime, like somebody stealing your car, is one of those things that you like to say you'd do to sound cool, or feel good...but you definitely don't actually do. Most states that'll get you in a shit ton of legal trouble, as well as sued into oblivion.
Yeah and that’s the problem.

We all know it’s morally wrong these laws exist.

Especially in this case it’s not unreasonable to assume that car could have been used as a deadly weapon.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Wait you don’t think you should be able to shoot someone for violating your right to property?

Yeah and that’s the problem.

We all know it’s morally wrong these laws exist.

Especially in this case it’s not unreasonable to assume that car could have been used as a deadly weapon.

Do you think you should legally be able to shoot dead a 12 year old neighborhood kid who is stealing an Amazon package off your front steps, or a bicycle out of your driveway?

America 1st

Founder
Do you think you should legally be able to shoot dead a 12 year old neighborhood kid who is stealing an Amazon package off your front steps, or a bicycle out of your driveway?
Yes although I’d hope that most people would have the sense to be a lil slower to pull the trigger against someone who is clearly a minor.

As a kid we got shot at just for pissing on the edge of a farmers field but we learned real quick not to trespass anymore.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yes although I’d hope that most people would have the sense to be a lil slower to pull the trigger against someone who is clearly a minor.

As a kid we got shot at just for pissing on the edge of a farmers field but we learned real quick not to trespass anymore.

I think you are in the small minority with that opinion, but perhaps I'm wrong.

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder

Yes I do, because all kids should be raised to not touch other people’s shit without their permission, let alone steal/take it.

I get dumb shit goes down, and there some wackos who would go to the extreme, and food should not be included in this, but all other bets should be off.

It’s stupid to make laws for the dumbass who aren’t smart enough to understand their are serious consequences for actions.

TJHall1

Legendary
Yes I do, because all kids should be raised to not touch other people’s shit without their permission, let alone steal/take it.

I get dumb shit goes down, and there some wackos who would go to the extreme, and food should not be included in this, but all other bets should be off.

It’s stupid to make laws for the dumbass who aren’t smart enough to understand their are serious consequences for actions.
A fucking 6th grader should be shot for stealing a bike? Holy shit.

America 1st

Founder
No they shouldn’t, but someone should shoot you to keep you from spreading whatever the hell you have.

The point is is that the law should protect me and my property on my property.
Should protect you and yore property even if yore not on yore property IYAM.

Cre8ive

Founder
Oh shit! The stupid cop tried to uphold the law as he was sworn in to do. Criminals are innocent victims of white supremacy. White folks get the chair, black folks get asked to "please don't do that again...were tired of having to forward your mail to the county jail."

The criminals need to be reminded that at a certain level of malfeasance they are risking their lives due to the laws on the books...crooks get to roll their own dice and if I comes up snake eyes the cops get to take their lives.

tickdickler

Poster
Should protect you and yore property even if yore not on yore property IYAM.
You are disgusting. If my kid stole a pumpkin off your porch, you would shoot her? I raise her right and I don’t think she would ever do that, but your logic is awful. I truly hope you never pass that stupidity on to your kids.

tickdickler

Poster
The criminals need to be reminded that at a certain level of malfeasance they are risking their lives due to the laws on the books...crooks get to roll their own dice and if I comes up snake eyes the cops get to take their lives.
You, sir. Are truly an idiot.

Cre8ive

Founder
You are disgusting. If my kid stole a pumpkin off your porch, you would shoot her? I raise her right and I don’t think she would ever do that, but your logic is awful. I truly hope you never pass that stupidity on to your kids.
Get real. You're off the rails a bit dude.

Top Bottom