Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Check out my boy Smitty’s fresh new cut

Jtrain80

Legendary
He’s plotting going to sleep on that table. He sleeps by my while I work there all day. He’s a great hunter though and used to set wild animals loose in our house, but he’s not allowed outside anymore

Our outside cat Janice has 5 or 6 bird kills that we have witnessed. About spit beer through my nose when she ran up on me unexpected with a bird in her mouth.

It's actually pretty brutal. She will wound them, play with them until dead, then dine.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Our outside cat Janice has 5 or 6 bird kills that we have witnessed. About spit beer through my nose when she ran up on me unexpected with a bird in her mouth.

It's actually pretty brutal. She will wound them, play with them until dead, then dine.

Nice.

I’m not a cat guy but when we used to have one he would bring me moles out of my back yard and leave them on my doorstep.

Almost started liking cats, and then he disappeared.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
@Croot_Overlord Smitty's new cut is more like a butchering. His expression shows how he feels about the scalping.

Your puppy is too cute for words!

Top Bottom