Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Charity Bracket Challenge

shakeweight

Poster
The Board discord is hosting a charity bracket tournament where 50% of the funds will go towards children separated from their homes due to abuse or neglect (mystuffbags.org)

$25 single entry. The top 3 will share the other half of the prize money 70/20/10 respectively.
We will be using the yahoo fantasy app.
Signup thru the discord if interested

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Got confused and couldn't even figure out how to fill out my bracket cuz I'm a dumb fuck.

Will someone post the winner's screen name so I can heckle them when we get to that point along with the amount for the kiddos?

Cards1968

Founder
Got confused and couldn't even figure out how to fill out my bracket cuz I'm a dumb fuck.

Will someone post the winner's screen name so I can heckle them when we get to that point along with the amount for the kiddos?
Did you get it figured out? There's still plenty of time to properly register and/or change your bracket. It's for a good cause and want to be as helpful as possible to support that.

Also heard through the grapevine (banded) FIAB's bracket challenge doesn't seem to have the same buzz. Both are worthy IMHO. Another tragedy I can no longer support that with a bracket. My apologies.

America 1st

Founder
Did you get it figured out? There's still plenty of time to properly register and/or change your bracket. It's for a good cause and want to be as helpful as possible to support that.

Also heard through the grapevine (banded) FIAB's bracket challenge doesn't seem to have the same buzz. Both are worthy IMHO. Another tragedy I can no longer support that with a bracket. My apologies.
No still lost AF. Very close to drinking bleach.

Cards1968

Founder
Bracket 1.png
Bracket 2.png
Bracket 3.png
Bracket 4.png
Bracket 5.png

Let me (or Shake Weight on Discord) know if you are still having trouble. For everyone else, there's still time to get in. Great cause and it will be a lot of fun for the next 2+ weeks.

Cards1968

Founder
Ok how the fuck do I join and how do I pay?
First off, you have to belong on The Board Discord server. It's free.

Then, check the channel listing on the left hand side.

bracket 6.png

$25 dollars to enter. Pay Shake Weight at either paypal: bama_whodat@yahoo.com or venmo: radkison1.
Once paid, post a message in that channel you are paid and he'll send you a link. Make sure you put both your username and email in your payment message.

America 1st

Founder

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Can't join the Discord group. I get to the email/password page and the text boxes won't allow me to enter in text.

Cards1968

Founder
Can't join the Discord group. I get to the email/password page and the text boxes won't allow me to enter in text.
You on phone? I had some trouble with several procedural things signing up and found using PC got me through them if you want to try that.

Chief_Trojan

Poster
Founder
giphy-downsized.gif

Top Bottom