Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Champa Bay…

catreaper

Master Baiter
To be fair, I’m a Detroit fan first and foremost. However, after living in Tampa for the last 6 years, I’ve got to admit I’ve completely gone full homer for all things Tampa. The GOAT going to the Bucs and the Lightning about to go back to back along with a good Rays team that just missed last year. There isn’t a better pro sports city in the country right now. Prove me wrong.

@BigBucnNole

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
To be fair, I’m a Detroit fan first and foremost. However, after living in Tampa for the last 6 years, I’ve got to admit I’ve completely gone full homer for all things Tampa. The GOAT going to the Bucs and the Lightning about to go back to back along with a good Rays team that just missed last year. There isn’t a better pro sports city in the country right now. Prove me wrong.

@BigBucnNole
Hey bud! Coming to Tampa in February for a reunion. Know any good places to hit up?!

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Blake’s diving on the ice goal was insane last night. I was making a beverage, turned around and went “did that really just fucking happen?”

BigBucnNole

Elite
Agreed, but this series is over. If you win a game like that in the SCF when being completely outplayed, it’s over. Habs will be lucky fo get 1.

Hopefully. I keep hearing the comparisons to Vegas, but really the entire western conference seems down this year. I wish the Avs got in, or Vegas, over Montreal.

jarhead5903

Poster

@BigBucnNole
I'd pull for all Detroit sports before that shit town with no beach. Fairweatherhonkeyasshole.

However the University of Tampa probably is a better choice over the Blue Boys. I'll give you that one.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I'd pull for all Detroit sports before that shit town with no beach. Fairweatherhonkeyasshole.

However the University of Tampa probably is a better choice over the Blue Boys. I'll give you that one.

Sounds like Jax wood be right up yore alley.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder

@BigBucnNole
Bandwagoner.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Wouldnt completely hate dropping a game in the Peoples Republic of Canada, we’d have an opportunity to close the series in Tampa.

Top Bottom